so i orderd some of my guns in GA

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: so i orderd some of my guns in GA

Postby ktrout » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Fansy wrote:HERP DERP DERP OKAY DUDES!!!!

Seriously, don't fuck it up for the rest of us.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby mapandcompass » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 pm

Fansy wrote:HERP DERP DERP OKAY DUDES!!!!

As terrifying as your challenge isn't... Dude, what you suggest above is a blatant violation of Gun Rule #1. Unless, of course, you are planning to off your roommate. Mixing alcohol and lethal projectile weapons is intellectually on par with wrapping copper wire around your wanker and clamping the tag ends to a car battery and then saying "I didn't know it would make give me a permanent limpdick" as it barbeques every nerve cell in your musty nether regions.

And seriously dude, if we were face-to-face I'd say the exact same thing.

Of course, there's always the distinct possibility that you're just kidding/trolling the BFC Weapons board. So... yeah. Best of luck to you (and your roommate(s)!) in your firearm ownership. Looks like you have some pretty sweet pieces picked out.
mapandcompass
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:07 am

(if even just to point at my roommate when im drunk so as to freak him out)

Fansy, I've been digging most all of your posts recently. But, please don't come to the gun cafe,say you're gunna violate cardinal rule # 1 and think you're not coming off being some Lame-o Troll-o .
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby bearfood » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:58 am

Slim Thug is that you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAvk00-DWA&feature=player_embedded

At least he has better taste in guns.
bearfood

Postby Fansy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:18 am

ktrout wrote:Seriously, don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

statistically unlikely to impossible even if this were my chief objective. you chimed in only to socially reinforce some other poster's need to verbally aggress me - not to play an effective part in upholding some collective (and endangered lol) norm regardin gun safety. across socitey that rule - familiar and agreed upon by most - will stand on its own without your outrage, dont fret.

As terrifying as your challenge isn't... Dude, what you suggest above is a blatant violation of Gun Rule #1. Unless, of course, you are planning to off your roommate. Mixing alcohol and lethal projectile weapons is intellectually on par with wrapping copper wire around your wanker and clamping the tag ends to a car battery and then saying "I didn't know it would make give me a permanent limpdick" as it barbeques every nerve cell in your musty nether regions.

as i didnt come here to advocate any certain behavior (in this topic, I only described my potential actions), i really dont care what your gun rules are or what you think mine should be. youre free to never see me bro. if i end up killin him in a drunken haze and you end up hearin about it, you may congratulate yourself with multiple mental told-you-so's and fansy-is-a-retard's.

And seriously dude, if we were face-to-face I'd say the exact same thing.

srsly!?? you'd dare assert how you would hypothetically react were you my roommate in a scenario you'd never find yourself in? Thats balls out and definitely worth bolding for emphasis!

Of course, there's always the distinct possibility that you're just kidding/trolling the BFC Weapons board. So... yeah. Best of luck to you (and your roommate(s)!) in your firearm ownership. Looks like you have some pretty sweet pieces picked out.

whether i do or do not really do this, regardless, has little to do with you. were i to advocate the behavior and use this thread or forum for associated punditry, you might be justified in your (hypothetical) threat response even if it still is a silly way to get your message across (assuming yur real msg has to do with gun safety and not how srs tough you would prove to be as my hypothetical roommate). but regardless your intent, as a reasonable person i appreciate your well-wishin sentiments and suggest that as regards cardinal gun rules, we can agree to disagree without hypothetically breaking each others imaginary fingers lol.

Fansy, I've been digging most all of your posts recently. But, please don't come to the gun cafe,say you're gunna violate cardinal rule # 1 and think you're not come off being some Lame-o Troll-o.

were that rendition accurate, this thread would be titled "im coming to the gun cafe for one reason" my message would be "im goin to violate cardinal rule #1 of guns" (which seems for this forum cardinal rule #1 should really be "dont talk about violating rule #1 of guns" lol)

but instead, i posted my recent gun journey and thoughts and,in an aside, implied i engage in behavior that other forumgoers wouldnt. no diff than goin to any other forum and posting topically relevant content yet having diverging views with fellow participants on subissues within that topic.

so no i dont care if i come off as a troll or idiot because 1) i might be an idiot and who fukn cares most ppl are, and 2) i might be a troll but i stay on topic and integrate it with my personal experiences, which no one here has any real knowledge of nor can they assert or refute with evidence the truth or lack thereof.

srsly, im glad that some upstanding individuals possess the moral fortitude to confront to an internet idea-bully like me who, by his stated irl behavior, has pushed the precarious balance of gun guidelines and our society to the brink of their mutual destruction.... but lol plz ill point guns at who i want esp when im drunk and the moral majority can deal with that putative knowledge in the meantime.

and im definitely goin to make fun of anyone who takes personal affront enough to respond with laughable tough-guy ultimatums.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Hitoru » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 am

Point(s) well taken.
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby ktrout » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:17 am

Fansy wrote:
ktrout wrote:Seriously, don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

statistically unlikely to impossible even if this were my chief objective. you chimed in only to socially reinforce some other poster's need to verbally aggress me - not to play an effective part in upholding some collective (and endangered lol) norm regardin gun safety. across socitey that rule - familiar and agreed upon by most - will stand on its own without your outrage, dont fret.

Well, he did bring it to my attention because I usually don't have the patience to wade through your posts. I'm actually really fucking serious. When I'm carrying I don't even mention that fact. To anyone.
Be nice to me. I'm a rug muncher.
ktrout
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:14 am

I love reading Fansy's responses

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby coldharvest » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

I hope it's not your little pink 'gun' you're pointing at your room-mate.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Dabbi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:39 am

coldharvest wrote:I hope it's not your little pink 'gun' you're pointing at your room-mate.

I hope that he does not have a accidental discharge while doing that.
Dabbi
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm

to put the thread back on topic with all you peanut gallery types, when we were shooting up near athens over the weekend, i also had the chance to fire the dude's s&w 22 10shot revolver. it was pretty fun and i guess thats what that gun is for. he had some little 22 sa rifle that was even better tho.

i think this means i need to buy a 22 plinker type sa because they really are hilarious fun and cheap to just unload at a target. of course the reason we were unloadin guns at targets was because the two girls were on multiple pills and drunk but i was only on adderal and drunk. the hick husband apparently didnt need any substances to enjoy shootin as fast as he could at anything.

that said, i need something with a mag/tube/whatever that holds many rounds (20+ would be amazin), sa 22 caliber (or whatev associated 22 variants). im thinkin something i can stick a decent scope on to shoot anywhere from 25 to 80 yards. i dont know of any sa 22 rifles that hold that many rounds.

i know of like the MPA 22lr similar to the 9mm thas coming to me. https://www.masterpiecearms.com/proddet ... SST&cat=27 but i'd like something that is expected to be a little more accurate.

anyways going to waffle house for breakfast and then over to the gunshop. will update in a new thread if i end up gettin anything else. they have a sig sauer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gTyluiMd0 for 1600 , little expensive but imma keep my eye on it. they also have a nice shotgun selection, which is likely what im gonna walk away from there today with.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:56 pm

For a .22 the Ruger .22 is a great choice

I also have a S&W M&P 15-22, looks like an AR but fires the .22 - just as good as the Ruger but looks like an Assault Rifle

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby Hitoru » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Motherfucker You need to go to Knob Creek on adderall .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Chimborazo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:For a .22 the Ruger .22 is a great choice

~JITW

Agreed. I really want a 10/22.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby rdkll » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm

rdkll
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!