How Not To Use A Knife

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

How Not To Use A Knife

Postby RYP » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:18 pm

Customer shows knife at drive-through window, cops say
Jason A. Kahl
Reading Eagle

Reading Eagle: Tim Leedy
The Burger King in Tilden Township.
A New Jersey man displayed a knife at the Burger King drive-through window in Tilden Township after discovering employees put tomatoes on his hamburger, according to state police.

James Saydek, 21, of Phillipsburg, was arrested about noon Friday following the incident at the fast-food restaurant on Jetson Drive just off Interstate 78, Trooper William Spayd reported.

It was unclear if Saydek was still at the restaurant when he was stopped.

Saydek pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct before District Judge Kim Bagenstose in Hamburg, even though he told the judge he didn't pull the knife, but only had it on his lap, according to a court worker.

"I guess tomatoes can really tick you off," said the court employee, who declined to give her name. "I guess he wanted it his way."

She said Saydek told the judge he is a self-employed hunting and survival guide and was driving from New Jersey to Georgia to give a speech on survival when he stopped for lunch at the fast-food restaurant.

According to the clerk, Saydek was fined $150 plus $138.50 in court costs and agreed to go on a payment plan. Before leaving the court, Saydek asked the trooper if he could go back to Burger King to get his meal.

"The trooper told him, 'No, you have to go to Wendy's now,' " the clerk recalled.

The incident marked the second time this month that state police were summoned to the Burger King for patrons reportedly displaying bad behavior.

On April 1, Andrew Zakashefski, 49, Birdsboro, was cited after he started throwing food, shouting at a customer and using obscene language, according to state police.

The outburst caused several patrons to leave the restaurant.

Troopers cited Zakashefski for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct, police said. He has not yet entered a plea.

No one at the Burger King in Tilden could be reached for comment Friday.

Contact Jason A. Kahl: 610-371-5024 or jkahl@readingeagle.com.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Re: How Not To Use A Knife

Postby coldharvest » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

So do you think they'll be auctioning his HEST on eBay?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Tirador » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:34 pm

hilarious

One of my intelligent nephews was on his way to court to handle a DUI, got hungry and stopped in a Jack-in-the-Box. The decisions on the menu must have really confused him, cause he passed out right there. No Mercy from the police... wonder why. I really hate DUI... their actions put everyone else at risk.

Gotta love the city clerk who could understand that getting tomatos could be annoying. Have it Your Way is the mantra of America......
Dpx gunclub
Tirador

Postby Caliban » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 am

self-employed hunting and survival guide ....give a speech on survival ....stopped for lunch at the fast-food restaurant

Oh the irony.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby zuluninja » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Lol. But it goes on to show how scared the general public is of knives. I will give him the benefit of doubt; I usually have 2-3 knives in my truck, and as I drive around might take one out of its sheath and examine it, trying to decide if it needs a honing, or a handle wrap, or whatever. There's been a naked blade on the passenger seat or mid bench many , many times in my truck. And they can range from pocket knife to bowie, so go figure, maybe the dumb bastard was just checking to see if that would have been an appropriate knife to show at his survival class and forgot to holster it back when he arrived at the drive-thru.
zuluninja

Postby lmetrucking » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:02 pm

I have never pulled a knife on myself while driving my pick-up...
At least that Cleric is not obsessed with cocks and things that might be thought of as cocks by a cock obsessed person.- Kurt
lmetrucking
BFCus Regularus

Postby hog » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 am

Whats he eating in a place like that for anyways.
Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago
hog

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!