Noticed that ESEE Bailed on Bladeforums

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Noticed that ESEE Bailed on Bladeforums

Postby RYP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Jeff and Mike said fuck it and started their own forum. Don't know why it took them so long.
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Re: Noticed that ESEE Bailed on Bladeforums

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:09 pm

ok you win, BF sucks

I could have told you that was not the knife forum to become a part of - there are ones that are much better where people are polite

Seriously dude - does anyone who works for you actually collect knives and tactical gear?

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby Jeffjuice3886 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Theres a lot of things wrong there lol. I guess they did a lot of changes since I was last there. And some new "rules" or ways for power hungry mods to act out I suppose. I got an infraction/red card [like in soccor so I guess worse then their yellow card] two weeks ago limiting my access for something that happened back in july 2010, and the op got a warning/yellow card for bumping the thread [he bumped it in july 2010]. Because As of Nov 15, 2010 bumping wasn't allowed. [but in july it was] lol. That place is disease ridden.
Jeffjuice3886

Postby RYP » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:28 pm

The people I work with use weapons. They dont collect them. That why the things I make and sell are called survival tools. As for Bladeforums, his knife business and his moderators. I call them like I see em. Jeff just had more patience with idiots than I do.

You will learn more as it gets uglier but for now i will just focus on filling orders and so will Jeff
RYP
Ownerus Websiteus Authorus

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!