Original Glock Parts Kits

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Original Glock Parts Kits

Postby khalampre » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:51 pm

I will try to get the gun deal in the gun forum this time!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=3384602

Kit contains the following: recoil spring assembly, minus collector (connector?), two followers, two magazine floorplates, two magazine springs, trigger pin, trigger housing pin, locking block pin, trigger spring, extended slide stop* and extended magazine catch*. (*Not in G21 kit). All work on Glock pistols should be performed by a certified Glock Armorer.
Fits: (602)G17 kit, (603)G19 kit, (604)G26 kit, (605)G22 kit, (606)G23 kit, (607)G27 kit, (608)G21 kit.

Shipping was $5.95 and they charged me $1.55 for tax. Total was $27.38 shipped.

I picked one of these up last night. I put an OEM "-" connector in all of my Glocks and that usually runs about $20. The way I look at it, I'm buying the connector and getting the rest of the stuff for $7.
I hate everything about you - Ugly Kid Joe
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Re: Original Glock Parts Kits

Postby Woodsman » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:10 pm

khalampre wrote:I will try to get the gun deal in the gun forum this time!

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=3384602

Kit contains the following: recoil spring assembly, minus collector (connector?), two followers, two magazine floorplates, two magazine springs, trigger pin, trigger housing pin, locking block pin, trigger spring, extended slide stop* and extended magazine catch*. (*Not in G21 kit). All work on Glock pistols should be performed by a certified Glock Armorer.
Fits: (602)G17 kit, (603)G19 kit, (604)G26 kit, (605)G22 kit, (606)G23 kit, (607)G27 kit, (608)G21 kit.

Shipping was $5.95 and they charged me $1.55 for tax. Total was $27.38 shipped.

I picked one of these up last night. I put an OEM "-" connector in all of my Glocks and that usually runs about $20. The way I look at it, I'm buying the connector and getting the rest of the stuff for $7.

That's a good way to look at it and thanks for sharing this deal.

I run a ghost connector in mine - it includes a built in tab you file to make an overtravel stop. If you file it just right it results in a faster and sharper reset to boot. As for the slide stop, extended is a good idea so you can grab onto it for disassembling a little easier, but the stock one is stamped. A guy in your state makes a "match" grade unit (forged-if you compared the two side by side you could see the difference clearly). This is the only piece holding the barrel to the frame that you can make a tighter fit to result in better precision. It has a positive affect on reliability, not that you really need that with a Glock, but every bit helps when you're starting with a poly frame. His name is T.R. Graham. Not a gimmick. You should look him up.

Still, for the price it is quite a value and the 3.5 connector would result in a better trigger on most stock guns immediately upon changing them out.

If you ever want a true, slick 3# trigger in a glock, let me know and I'll share a secret with you. Most people don't. :-)
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!