Flipflop and Hitoru

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Flipflop and Hitoru

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:47 am

You guys rock.

This is your forum as far as I am concerned so you can fuck anyone who you think messes it up (with guns..might want to let RYP handle the HEST stuff) so feel free to rid the place of Mach like annoyances at your pleasure.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Flipflop and Hitoru

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:22 am

Kurt wrote:You guys rock.

This is your forum as far as I am concerned so you can fuck anyone who you think messes it up (with guns..might want to let RYP handle the HEST stuff) so feel free to rid the place of Mach like annoyances at your pleasure.

I can't wit for this policy to be BFC all inclusive.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Woodsman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I'd like to call a toast to the administration. Oh yeah, all of ya are much appreciated!
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:
Kurt wrote:You guys rock.

I can't wit for this policy to be BFC all inclusive.

Its too much of a pain in the ass. This is a dude who has all the free time in the world. I have a banlist of almost 100 usernames he has had ranging from OPW_99, Jobs Lament, Whandy, etc. etc. He was doing well in his new handle for some reason he decided to let his Mach Flag fly lately and though he could violate the G&W forum rules to make all the BFC conform to the Mach Space-Time continuum.

He is too difficult to prevent due to his "on the dole = lots of free time" lifestyle, so we will try containment.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:46 pm

I have a banlist of almost 100 usernames he has had ranging from OPW_99, Jobs Lament, Whandy, etc. etc.

That's some fucked up shit Kurt.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby flipflop » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 am

If he breaks house rules he will get banned, or more likely just get his posts zapped. He gets the same rights here as any other daft cunt, until he breaks them there rules up the top. That's my take on it.

However, I see Mr. Hitoru as top mod here, so if he wants to zap him using live ammo he can, fuck all to do with me, it's not a democracy anyway.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby nowonmai » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:17 pm

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby bfcadmin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 am

Greetings from KSA where, due to the BFC being a banned website in the Holiday Inn, I might be a little behind the times.....

flipflop wrote:If he breaks house rules he will get banned, or more likely just get his posts zapped. He gets the same rights here as any other daft cunt, until he breaks them there rules up the top.

A little objectivity is always a good thing.

A little less of the emotional 'its Mac so we must do something' (shock horror I must go and lie down in a darkened room) and more of the 'where is the evidence of x, y, z'

Also - what do I want to accomplish from this versus what is it possible to accomplish versus how much effort am I willing to put in for what return.

a) Its not possible to ban people from particular sub forums (ie you can post in rants but not in travel of guns) as this version of phpBB doesn't permit it.

b) Its not possible to ban him from the forum (on the dole = lots of free time lifestyle etc)

Ergo: Containment is the only option.

Containment under the same rules as everyone else and without emotional subjectivity would be ever better.

I am Kurt again.
bfcadmin
Site Admin

Postby coldharvest » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:48 am

bfcadmin wrote:Containment under the same rules as everyone else and without emotional subjectivity would be ever better.

LOL....does this mean Penta is coming back?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Dr. V » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:47 am

coldharvest wrote:
bfcadmin wrote:Containment under the same rules as everyone else and without emotional subjectivity would be ever better.

You'd have to take that one up with ryp and Kurt.
As I've said before current penta policy is nothing to do with me.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby Kurt » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

vlindsay wrote:
coldharvest wrote:

You'd have to take that one up with ryp and Kurt.
As I've said before current penta policy is nothing to do with me.

Yes, it is true. The most recent round of bannings of the glorious dicatorial commitee of the BFC have been specifically approved by Chairman RYP and General Secretary Kurt. The Nosey One has fled with years of gossip acquired through such treachery as Skype, Facebook and Dinner Parties and will never again reveal them here.

Also if you look at the date of the post I made, it was on our Thanksgiving and I was quite drunk and stuffed with Turkey, but really the sentiment is not too far off. The Guns & Weapons forum was always the place with the least amount of BS because it was filled, and strictly controlled by, people who love guns and weapons and find them to be useful, rather than a threat to society.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby nowonmai » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:47 am

Changing my posts is a sign of strength not weakness.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!