Shotguns - like, guns that fire shots

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Re: Shotguns - like, guns that fire shots

Postby Hitoru » Sat May 19, 2012 6:52 am

If you have a problem with the lack of responses to your lame-ass thread, go suck some dick on a real gun related message board.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby Devlin » Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 am

Wow ! I have more post on the same day, not counting the two other names I used over the years then this guy has and he does not like the watermelon shooting

Here, more watermelon killing.

A good example of it does not matter what you are shooting it you do not hit the target. The guy with the Desert Eagle missed his first round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLIxeFnytw

Super Max, try ar15.com
Devlin
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sat May 19, 2012 7:07 pm

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Super Max » Sun May 20, 2012 3:47 am

Hitoru wrote:If you have a problem with the lack of responses to your lame-ass thread, go suck some dick on a real gun related message board.

Hitoru, no one twisted your lame-ass arm to post your lame-ass shit in my "lame-ass thread", lame-ass. It's not the lack of responses that bothers me, it is the lack of responses that have any relationship at all to the OP. Is there some other gun section in BFC where tits like you are not the main stay?

@Devlin - Forgive me for my lack of posts, I've been here for SO many days.... For the record I like killing water melons as much as the next bloke. However, I remain interested to see what thinking people think in regards to the OP.

@nowonmai - ... I got nothin for ya
"I myself am a savage, owning no allegiance but to the King of the Cannibals; and ready at any moment to rebel against him."
Super Max

Postby marie-angelique » Sun May 20, 2012 5:40 am

"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Hitoru » Sun May 20, 2012 5:56 am

This is the what the fuck we want to say cafe numbnuts. If you have lurked a little longer you have realized digression rules here. Shotguns and AR's are apples and oranges and your question is fruity. And didn't you not post you were waiting for a $1500 AR pistol ?

So anyways I am currently the main dickhead here, if you don't like it take your stupid SHTF fantasy questions to bARF.COM where it's played over and over and over ad nauseam.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
Hitoru
Arbol Basura

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 20, 2012 7:58 am

Super Max wrote:@nowonmai - ... I got nothin for ya

What hubris to imagine that I was referring to your anus.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Hitoru wrote:This is the what the fuck we want to say cafe numbnuts. If you have lurked a little longer you have realized digression rules here.

Hear! Hear! Well said, well said that man!
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Royal » Sun May 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Mikethehack wrote:
Hitoru wrote:This is the what the fuck we want to say cafe numbnuts. If you have lurked a little longer you have realized digression rules here.

............................................Image
Image We have no effective screening methods to make sure pilots are sane.— Dr. Herbert Haynes, FAA.
Royal
BABE MAGNET

Postby Mikethehack » Sun May 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Royal wrote:
Mikethehack wrote:

............................................Image

It's all Greek to me.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby nowonmai » Sun May 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Mikethehack wrote:

Another opportunistic strike. Your gay anti-gun politics will still get moved every time and you know it.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun May 20, 2012 11:07 pm

nowonmai wrote:
Mikethehack wrote:

Another opportunistic strike. Your gay anti-gun politics will still get moved every time and you know it.

But Gay pro-gun politics rock.

http://www.pinkpistols.org/

Dig the H8RS can suck my Glock placard.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Super Max » Mon May 21, 2012 4:17 am

Hitoru wrote:This is the what the fuck we want to say cafe numbnuts. If you have lurked a little longer you have realized digression rules here. Shotguns and AR's are apples and oranges and your question is fruity. And didn't you not post you were waiting for a $1500 AR pistol ?

So anyways I am currently the main dickhead here, if you don't like it take your stupid SHTF fantasy questions to bARF.COM where it's played over and over and over ad nauseam.

"main dickhead".... you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Can you?
What's a watery tart ?

Look shit for brains the fucking post isn't about apples and oranges, its about fucking value. Any "main dickhead" should be able to clearly see that... It's not about is if your go to shotty, it's about a guns VALUE under various circumstances. SHTF scenarios like civil strife and Fukushima included. Zombies outbreaks, Coboys vs Aliens, Aliens vs Preditors (or any other fantasy land shit YOU can think up), EXCLUDED! Capish?

What are coboys ? your sodom butt-buddies ?
Do live in a house or apartment ? are you going to possibly over penetrate walls and hit unintended targets ?

And yes, I do have an AR pistol on order... Does that have something to do with fortifying your so called argument?
It seemed like you were worried about you firearm budget. I posted up this thread to see if someone might give me half a good reason to keep my shotgun. I've been given one; shooting water melons, so I just might keep it. You have your answer quit bitching. I wasn't asking .

If you are indeed the "main dickhead" around here, I will be seeing you around. I for one would like to see some fresh chatter so as the "main dickhead" maybe you should start facilitating some talk as opposed to acting like a typical forum queen. I'm a big Hank III fan.
"I myself am a savage, owning no allegiance but to the King of the Cannibals; and ready at any moment to rebel against him."
Super Max

Postby Ultra Swain » Mon May 21, 2012 5:15 am

Hitoru wrote:If you have a problem with the lack of responses to your lame-ass thread, go suck some dick on a real gun related message board.

Who has been ass-raping your corn flakes? Keep this up and I am going to switch my vote for Moderator of the Year back to Yorrick.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby nowonmai » Mon May 21, 2012 9:10 am

Ultra Swain wrote:

Who has been ass-raping your corn flakes? Keep this up and I am going to switch my vote for Moderator of the Year back to Yorrick.

He bought the farm and you still can't spell his name. Alas poor Yorrick, I didn't, er, apparently, know him all that well.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Guns, Knives, Gear, Tech and ....STUFF!!!