Sig P320

questions, comments , film clips and pictures on guns and weapons and HEST.

Moderator: Hitoru

Sig P320

Postby Devlin » Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 am

Just got issued a Sig P320 in 9mm. It is the Carry model. What a great shooting gun. I don't think you can go wrong if you needed a new 9mm.

Just saying.
User avatar
Devlin
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

Re: Sig P320

Postby nowonmai » Sat May 06, 2017 4:53 pm

I would.
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11482
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Re: Sig P320

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 10, 2017 11:34 pm

The grip feels great. I don't doubt it's a great shooting pistol. Did you get it with the j-point mounted? I watched the sig demo of that and believe it would be an advantage, but maybe not for carrying.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Re: Sig P320

Postby Devlin » Fri May 12, 2017 4:30 pm

Woodsman wrote:The grip feels great. I don't doubt it's a great shooting pistol. Did you get it with the j-point mounted? I watched the sig demo of that and believe it would be an advantage, but maybe not for carrying.


No I did not. It is an issued duty gun.
User avatar
Devlin
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

Re: Sig P320

Postby Woodsman » Wed May 24, 2017 9:53 pm

Devlin wrote:
Woodsman wrote:The grip feels great. I don't doubt it's a great shooting pistol. Did you get it with the j-point mounted? I watched the sig demo of that and believe it would be an advantage, but maybe not for carrying.


No I did not. It is an issued duty gun.


Sorry I missed that earlier. I guess the department is not ready for robocops yet. Better choice than lots of issue guns. less blocky, more contour.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
User avatar
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 pm
Location: Enchanted forests

Re: Sig P320

Postby Devlin » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 am

Just don't drop it they now say.
User avatar
Devlin
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:48 am

Re: Sig P320

Postby Hitoru » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Don't drop any gun.
I have a sig Pro 2340. I like it a lot, the only complaint is lack of night sights.
What are you? Some short sighted trigger puller? - RR3 .
Mr.wRong.
User avatar
Hitoru
Arbol Basura
 
Posts: 3549
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:49 pm
Location: Tejas

Re: Sig P320

Postby nowonmai » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:09 pm

Hitoru wrote:Don't drop any gun.
I have a sig Pro 2340. I like it a lot, the only complaint is lack of night sights.


That's what your Fairbairn Sykes is for
User avatar
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 11482
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:52 pm


Return to Guns & Weapons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron