Multiple asia/pacific visas (if you can afford it)

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Multiple asia/pacific visas (if you can afford it)

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:50 am

Business travel to Vietnam is about to get easier when Vietnam joins 16 other Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation members in the APEC Business Travel Card program.

The APEC card is credit-card size, contains personal identity details, substitutes for a visa, and is valid for up to three years for multiple short-term business visits.

Participating economies of the scheme include Australia, Brunei, Chile, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Taiwan
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:49 pm

Cool, although I think I will stay with the time honoured tradition of getting pissed on KSR while a visa service does all that for me.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Black Flag Cafe