Afrique Bénin Tourisme

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Afrique Bénin Tourisme

Postby moegreen » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:58 am

Dear Black Flag Friends,

Let me start out by saying that I love comebackalive.com and I congratulate the Webmaster for all of his awesome work.

A lot of places in Afrique are actually a lot safer than you think. You just need to do the research before you go. For example, I lived in Rwanda for six months, at the National University in Butare, mainly biking around the countryside, tinkering on a Web site and chasing girls. Many times I would wander around in the middle of the night, down dark dirt paths, and the soldiers that would sometimes pass would do absolutely nothing to bother me. In some other countries, they would have robbed me. Rwanda is safe. Some African countries aren't.

Right now I'm working on another Web site about Bénin tourisme.

Your friend,

Jean de l'Afrique

Afrique-de-l'ouest Afrique-1 Afrique-2 Afrique-3 Afrique-4 Afrique-5 Afrique-6 Afrique-7 Afrique-8 Afrique-9 Afrique-10 Afrique-11 Afrique-12 Afrique-13 Afrique-14 Afrique-15 Afrique-16 Afrique-17 Afrique-18 Afrique-19 Afrique-20 Afrique-21
moegreen

Return to Black Flag Cafe