Thai/Cambodian Border

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Thai/Cambodian Border

Postby suwon fish » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 am

I have no recent time there but last year it was clearly theatre to distract the Thai people from internal political reform (Junta). Headline catching but not really dangerous.

I was going to point you to www.khmer440.com but for some reason their site is down. Some Google time may find you another Cambo expat forum.

In summary, I have been no help at all.

Welcome to BFC
A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chang Yai » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Thanks man. Every little bit helps.,appreciate it
Chang Yai

Postby suwon fish » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Khmer440 is up and running again. Register at http://www.khmer440.com/chat_forum/ and you will be able to get the local skinny from an expat living in the area of your wife.

Be warned, you need a much more robust sense of humour to enjoy Khmer440 than you do for BFC.
A day should not be praised until the Sun has set, a woman until she is burned, a sword until it's tested, ice until it's crossed or beer until it's drunk - Viking proverb
suwon fish
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe