Travel to Pakistan with current news

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Travel to Pakistan with current news

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Opt for a flight as the view rocks. You can also brag to your mates that you survived a flight in a shitty plane with propellers in a shitty country. You get bonus points if you have an ass explosion in the shitter.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby vagabond » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

mandylinda wrote:The situation is no longer what it used to be. It might not be that safer these days. I heard that the whole Pakistan is in riot. Really hard to say whether Bin Laden's death worse the situation there or make it better. Anyway, there are still many people travel or do business, I suppose it is not that dangerous. Good luck!

Looks like Karachi at least is heating up with some political/criminal bang bang activity.
"If you were born near someplace called "The Erg of ____" you lost the lottery." - Kurt the Wise

"If you're stupid, the whole world is a dangerous place." - friendlyskies
vagabond
BFCus Regularus

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

marie-angelique wrote:What is your goal in the trip?

Get kidnapped, get a book deal?
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Khyber pass open to infidels these days? Some of us love this shit.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe