London (or close) residents on BFC...

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

London (or close) residents on BFC...

Postby Woodsman » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 pm

...I will be in town shortly.

If you want to have lunch, dinner, drinks, snacks, or just hang out and shoot the shit in person, let me know either by replying here or via pm.

Best,
Woodsy
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: London (or close) residents on BFC...

Postby Woodsman » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:19 pm

This would be London, England just to clarify.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 am

You coming to London? Are you crazeeeee? That hit team that took out Lady Di is still on the loose, they probably used them to whack Pat Tilman as well. Also, I heard Bin Laden is now living and working as a street entertainer in Covent Garden. Given that you keep blowing the illuminatis dastardly plots I'd tread very carefully if I were you: don't drink tea; drive in tunnels or hang around near Blackfriars bridge. If you see Prince Philip just run, don't look back, just run. Keep em peeled soldier!
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Douchebag » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Watch out for Prince Phillip with a cricket bat. More dangerous than someone on a one way trip to hell with a bag full of heavy weapons.
DickPaw, I am convinced that you'd be the omega male of Mantown, you golden shower taking, meat-gazing dandified bitch-boy.
Douchebag
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:43 pm

nowonmai wrote:You coming to London? Are you crazeeeee?

Yeah just like Jason Stratham's character in Crank except (as you previously mentioned) I look more like David Beckham. Take Jason Stratham and add 10-20 lbs. lean mass on a bit broader frame, and that pretty much sums it up.

That hit team that took out Lady Di is still on the loose, they probably used them to whack Pat Tilman as well.

Sweet. Payback is a bitch. Can I borrow your spit for roasting their hearts? You keep garlic and salt on hand right? Organic garlic please.

Also, I heard Bin Laden is now living and working as a street entertainer in Covent Garden.

Sweet I wonder if he has some good Afghan Kush he might be willing to share!

Given that you keep blowing the illuminatis dastardly plots I'd tread very carefully if I were you: don't drink tea; drive in tunnels or hang around near Blackfriars bridge. If you see Prince Philip just run, don't look back, just run. Keep em peeled soldier!

After I stand on the edge of the cliffs of dover, fall in, do a little swimming and climb the wall back up, Philip and I will be drinking beers.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:46 pm

Douchebag wrote:Watch out for Prince Phillip with a cricket bat. More dangerous than someone on a one way trip to hell with a bag full of heavy weapons.

Here's my cricket bat, bitches:

Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:57 pm

I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby nowonmai » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Yeah just like Jason Stratham's character in Crank except (as you previously mentioned) I look more like David Beckham. Take Jason Stratham and add 10-20 lbs. lean mass on a bit broader frame, and that pretty much sums it up.

I'm shy but with a good sense of humour, kind hearted and enjoy walks, films and cozy nights on the sofa.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:58 pm

nowonmai wrote:I'm shy but with a good sense of humour, kind hearted and enjoy walks, films and cozy nights on the sofa.

I look like the guy in your avatar. You'll have to have lunch with me to find out which.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:34 am

When is shortly? I will likely be there on the 14th or 15th.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Dr. V » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:43 am

Kurt wrote:When is shortly? I will likely be there on the 14th or 15th.

yes when is shortly???

I'm in Egypt, Greece and Bahrain over the next month but might be able to fit something in if the dates fit.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:02 pm

vlindsay wrote:
Kurt wrote:When is shortly? I will likely be there on the 14th or 15th.

yes when is shortly???

I'm in Egypt, Greece and Bahrain over the next month but might be able to fit something in if the dates fit.

I'm in Peckham, the Isle of Grain, Hounslow, Croydon and possibly a day out in Southend over the next month but have no chance of fitting anything in. I also like rice, chicken used to tape the Friday Rock Show with Tommy Vance and then compile a monster rock tape with my awesome tape to tape capability (double speed). If you need any other extraneous information about my life be sure to let me know, I've got load more where this came from.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Sent a private message to you all and some others (the message system limits this, so if you want pass it on to others in England or close if you wish, mods.)

Love to meet any of you if you got the time, if not catch you somewhere and sometime else hopefully.

Best,
Woods
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe