Re: syria

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Postby rickshaw92 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:53 pm

They couldn't compete with Hezbollah Land next door.

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:05 am

nowonmai wrote:
coldharvest wrote:
nowonmai wrote:
tiago wrote:i hope assad can maintain the rule of law

I hope you fall off a cliff.

You'd prefer Al Qaeda in Syria perhaps?

What was so controversial about that exchange that it needed to be deleted?

My actual answer is: If the rule of law involves shooting civilians in the street and terrorizing its people in order to prop up a dictatorship then pardon me for wishing ill on people who wish to maintain that "rule of law". Good luck to whoever is brave enough to fight the fucker and his cronies.

I dunno I didn't delete it. But when I first scanned this thread I thought there were duplicates of the same post done. Maybe it was an accident.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby SCI » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:43 am

Hey there, rickshaw.. What's the chances of getting a gopro into ass land? I gotta guy who insists he's going to get some footage. I asked him to leave me his apt key- (he's always got 5 cases of brew colded down ) Maybe some "recent first hand can save the fools life? Thnx
SCI
mach

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:25 am

SCI wrote:Hey there, rickshaw.. What's the chances of getting a gopro into ass land? I gotta guy who insists he's going to get some footage. I asked him to leave me his apt key- (he's always got 5 cases of brew colded down ) Maybe some "recent first hand can save the fools life? Thnx

I went in with my Canon 500D but was not bothered then. They went through all my stuff on the way out though, even had a look through my pics but lost interest after a while. I got some shots at a couple pro Assad rally's and was pulled aside at the Damascus one by a couple plain clothes 'security' types but was let go after they looked through my pics. Lots of good photo ops in Hama including a sandbagged bunker type thing with machine guns and a big bright patio umbrella but I did not dare try for a pic. That said, I was questioned by the army the night before and they seemed nice enough.

Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby nowonmai » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:05 am

tiago wrote:civilians ?

fuck outta here

ppl armed will ak\s

You're a fucking idiot and not worth bothering with. Fuck off you cunt - you're transparent.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:59 pm

tiago wrote:why did u leave rickshaw

things seem like theyre just starting to getting interesting

xD

I have decided that you are a gimp. Out to you.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Black Flag Cafe