eBook

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

eBook

Postby Herr VOLKMAR » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Comrades:

BFC regulars of the OLD SCHOOL (pre-2006) are very knowledgeable of my extensive travels in diverse regions
from ALASKA to PERU, but would anyone care to read an eBook about my experiences? Don't you all want to learn how
I'm still able to live, thrive and survive in countries like Panama and Costa Rica after what happened to me there in 2007?
At the very least, you all would want to have the very valuable, up-to-date information on road travel in Central America
that I acquired while driving through the region in my 1996 PT-Cruiser. But my brainstorming needs a little help first.

Here's the working title for my eBook: A Black Man's Travel & Survival Guide for Latin America by Sherrick DuCannibis. But it could just as easily be entitled: A Lowlife Scumbag's Travel & Survival Guide for Latin America, which makes it less racial.

I wanted to conduct a survey for feedback but I'm not allowed to do that here. Anyway, what should the central focus of this eBook be? 1) Social Engineering (i.e. survival race card, mind-tricks for hostile cultures); 2) Basic travel information & T.I.P.S. (like transport, routes, & border procedures); 3) Details concerning specific accommodations in each country (e.g. Hotel Koala, San Juan de Pasto, Colombia); or, 4) Other ideas?

I'd sincerely appreciate y'alls input. So much thanks !!
Herr VOLKMAR
BFCus Regularus

Re: eBook

Postby coldharvest » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:52 pm

A Black Man's Travel & Survival Guide for Latin America by Sherrick DuCannibis.

that's the one I'd go with
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Re: eBook

Postby ROB » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:18 am

Agreed.

And number 1.

The world doesn't really need another lonely planet with tips and hotels. Tell us stuff we can't get already.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Return to Black Flag Cafe