Does all comcast customers reject this site?

No registration needed to post here.

Moderators: coldharvest, Ultra Swain

Does all comcast customers reject this site?

Postby Jeffjuice3886 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I am ok since I used my alternate email to register here. But originally I wanted my main email account, comcast.net that I check regularly, however it seems that whenever I send an activation notice, I never receive it in my inbox or even in my spam mail, and some time has passed. Is there a way on comcast you guys know of to allow this forum's email notices to be received? If not its no biggie, I can always use this alt, or find a way to re-route it to my main. Thanks in advance, and have a good one.

Jeff
Jeffjuice3886

Re: Does all comcast customers reject this site?

Postby Kurt » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:26 am

No, we do not reject comcast.

If we did you would be given notice right away that your e-mail was not allowed. Call comcast tech support or get a gmail account for this board.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Re: Does all comcast customers reject this site?

Postby Jeffjuice3886 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:41 pm

Thanks for the response =] I think I worded my question wrong lol, I just meant that any activation, or emails I get from this address seems to not even come to me, or is bounced back to the person who sent it. So I figured it was comcast's problem anyway, and I just have my hotmail on here for now will be switching to my gmail soon enough. Thanks Kurt
Jeffjuice3886

Does all comcast customers reject this site

Postby russlits » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:18 am

I just did after reading this thread. It is simultaneously hilarious and depressing. My reaction to some was this: And my reaction to others was this:
russlits

Return to Testing & Login Problems