I Set up Penta

No registration needed to post here.

Moderators: coldharvest, Ultra Swain

I Set up Penta

Postby Confessional » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 am

Greetings all.

I must confess that I have been trolling Penta for the last 5+ years. It was me who got her this ban by seeding the hatred for her on this board through my posts about her being a baader-meinhoff, cunt, whore, commie, and traitor to Western civilization. Although it took over 5 years of my life, I now have succeeded in my pyschological warfare against her. It was me who posted "BCFADMIN IS A CUNT" in the chatroom and "PENTA IS A COMMUNIST" at all hours of the day and night. So, the purpose of me writing this confession is to get penta unbanned and able to use this board again. She has been an innocent victim in this and deserves to be re-instated.

Sincerely,

Anon
Confessional

Re: I Set up Penta

Postby Kurt » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:22 am

You did not set up shit you insignificant twerp.

You have just been an annoyance.

Oh yah, we were REALLY influenced at the subtlety. You Machiavellian ways and your ALL CAPS POSTS IN CHAT.

It is like you created a Manchurian candidate huh? We had an Osterman Weekend on the internet and you played us like Marrionettes didn't you?

How will we ever live knowing The Great Manipulator: Peanus is out there orchestrating his next coup?

I think you need to quit wacking off to Dangerous Liasons long enough for your pin dick to heal and remember that you are out of here too....and have been for longer than Penta and not one person even fucking noticed.

You post here off and on for years and no one gives a shit. You reach for attention like a bratty child and still no one gives a shit. Its always those with the least impact who strut around after the fact claiming they had the greatest.

Enjoy your hollow loser life!
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby flipflop » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:22 am

This is the running joke that just keeps on giving

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby coldharvest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am

Peanus.....LOL
he couldn't set-up his own cock for a hard-on
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby The Cats Paw » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

I set you up to set them up. Friendlyskies set me up but she doesn't know that I know but I do know and I know that she doesn't know that I know because if she did know then I'd know about it. She is a highly evolved gecko from the future working for the feared Department 300, Sub Department Past Actions Reversion. If she hadn't intervened to stop Penta then the BFC would eventually have grown into the organization which would lead the human race to victory in the war against the Gecko menace. Now humans are doomed but I don't care because I'm a cat from the future and we let the geckos take over because once they are fully in charge we're going to kick their ass and no amount of tail dropping is going to save their skinny green selves from cat domination. Those fucking arrogant lizards don't even know that we can talk.
The Cats Paw

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 am

The Cats Paw wrote:I set you up to set them up. Friendlyskies set me up but she doesn't know that I know but I do know and I know that she doesn't know that I know because if she did know then I'd know about it. She is a highly evolved gecko from the future working for the feared Department 300, Sub Department Past Actions Reversion. If she hadn't intervened to stop Penta then the BFC would eventually have grown into the organization which would lead the human race to victory in the war against the Gecko menace. Now humans are doomed but I don't care because I'm a cat from the future and we let the geckos take over because once they are fully in charge we're going to kick their ass and no amount of tail dropping is going to save their skinny green selves from cat domination. Those fucking arrogant lizards don't even know that we can talk.

Ok, I guess you are right then. That awesome plot causes my world to finally have meaning.

I look forward to Cat world or LOLstan.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Cats Paw » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:20 am

Excuse me there appears to be some confusion. I am a cat from the future and I was addressing my remarks to anon of confessional, a mere human who can't even climb a curtain.
Cats Paw

Postby flipflop » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 am

Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows his time is short
Let him who hath understanding
Reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty six

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby JITW » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

The BFC attracts Crazys like Brits to Ladyboys

-JITW
DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE
The Magazine for Professional Adventurers and Interesting People
http://www.deathvalleymag.com
JITW
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:53 am

You can't miss this out after that quote

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGrTS43HyY4[/youtube]
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Iron Maiden always puts a smile on my face. The live video of The Clairvoyant at Donnington is awesome.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Return to Testing & Login Problems