One can't register

No registration needed to post here.

Moderators: coldharvest, Ultra Swain

One can't register

Postby St John Smythe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 pm

One is trying to register at this fine forum, but one cannot because blasted anti-spam mechanism thinks one is a spambot.
Be a good chap and allow one to register using one''s gmail address.
St John Smythe

Re: One can't register

Postby St John Smythe » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 pm

A fine chap you are.
St John Smythe
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm

St John Smythe wrote:A fine chap you are.

Great. I approved your posts so after five total you should be able to post freely.

Welcome to the board.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Fansy » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 am

kurt it doesnt weird you out that this creepo always uses "one" instead of like every other pronoun? he's either a spambot created by a serial killer or a real serial killer.
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 am

Fansy wrote:kurt it doesnt weird you out that this creepo always uses "one" instead of like every other pronoun? he's either a spambot created by a serial killer or a real serial killer.

Could be Penta.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Kurt » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:14 pm

Fansy wrote:kurt it doesnt weird you out that this creepo always uses "one" instead of like every other pronoun? he's either a spambot created by a serial killer or a real serial killer.

I am more weirded out that this bothers you.

You must read Edith Wharton around a campfire to give yourself a good scare at Halloween.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby St John Smythe » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:47 pm

One is jolly well not a spambot, dear chap.
Enjoy your sojourn in the land of Cyrus the Great.
St John Smythe
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 am

Kurt wrote:I am more weirded out that this bothers you.

You must read Edith Wharton around a campfire to give yourself a good scare at Halloween.

havent you seen silence of the lambs. it's a well known indisputable fact that violent psychopaths and serial killers almost always have weird linguistic hangups concerning the usage of pronouns, which devolve into the creepy and rigid phrasal references to either themselves or others (esp. those whose skins they plan to wear). this damaged person (read: murderbot) that can't even use self-referencing pronoun "I" has clearly lost all capability of insight and introspection and undoubtedly rips the face off of any irl human that questions his/her/its quirky and awkward verbal mannerisms and/or lack of insight. just look at its posting history, he makes even the autistic and clunky verbage of grawp look comfortable. i'm not saying ban/punish/be wary of him/her/it, im just sayin this person is clearly a murderous psychopath on the verge of bloodletting. while indeed this fact is indisputable, as you imply it may be however ultimately irrelevant as relates to the purposes and preferences of users of this forum. for example, i for one do not necessarily mind having another bloodthirsty violent psycho around as long as i get to hear about the latest kills/skin-wearing/excrement-eating/cannibalism escapades. one does need to be entertaining if nothing else.

btw @st. john smythe thank you for warm wishes
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby el3so » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

Fansy wrote:skin-wearing
I wear mine all the time. The trick is keeping it moisturized.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

This forum is rapidly becoming the most informative and entertaining of the entire BFC.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby St John Smythe » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Ultra Swain wrote:This forum is rapidly becoming the most informative and entertaining of the entire BFC.

Splendid!
St John Smythe
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm

St John Smythe wrote:
Ultra Swain wrote:This forum is rapidly becoming the most informative and entertaining of the entire BFC.

Splendid!

except for you.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

One cant register

Postby russlits » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:26 am

Ive played on the server in the past and cant register. I created a form account here and Im using the same password/user. So how do I register my account to play on the server/s?
russlits

Return to Testing & Login Problems