Killjoy

No registration needed to post here.

Moderators: coldharvest, Ultra Swain

Killjoy

Postby nowonmai » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 am

Can't believe you deleted the mindfuck. That had real potential.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Re: Killjoy

Postby Dr. V » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:24 am

Yes sorry abut that, wasnt paying attention to the details and was just in the daily delete latest attempt to post mode.

I did regret it afterwards.
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Postby Exile » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Mr. No one: yes, it was clever, especially the week’s timeframe to allow it to develop. It had me wondering and could have provided you with plenty of entertainment - which is in rather short supply here these days. :((

daily delete latest attempt to post

Daily? Poor Dr. V, that must be very arduous – and hardly necessary, since the last was in December (a dastardly attempt to wish flaggers a happy new year, which obviously had to be deleted to protect the delicate flowers in your garden from such poison).

It might be worth noting that about 120 people read the fake announcement that the ban was to be lifted and not a single one of them objected. It would save you a lot of hassle.

Incidentally, I’m posting this from the house of some friends, who like to read the forum themselves occasionally, so they’d appreciate it if you didn’t block their IP. Or are you intending to block all of Birmingham, as you apparently did the whole island when I made the post in the thread you now 'regret' deleting?
Exile

Postby admin » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 pm

As well as Birmingham we have also blocked Walsall, Bloxwich and Wolverhampton just to be on the safe side.
admin

Postby Exile » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:44 pm

I'll have to settle for Solihull then. Penance indeed.
Exile

Postby THE REAL RICKSHAW92 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm

BRING BACK THE PENTANATER!
THE REAL RICKSHAW92

Postby Exile » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:45 pm

It seems that Dr. V is not around to carry out her ‘daily’ deletion and blocking activities. Unless she’s realized at last that it is all rather silly.

I wonder if I can take it that the other mods don’t think they need to be quite so zealous, since several others have made themselves visible in the last 24 hours without deleting the thread, or even my two posts in it, let alone blocking the IP. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but it’s not easy trying to read the runes with no direct communication.

I’m reluctant to push, as it usually results in further entrenchment (and punishment), but a bit of discussion would surely not be premature after nearly two full years. It would be a huge step forward if Dr. V would agree to talk at all. It would obviously be more productive in private, rather than like this, but with no other option . . .

Revenge is corrosive, whereas peace and reconciliation is a fine thing.
Exile

Postby flipflop » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:02 am

Have you thought about suicide? Might cure what you've got

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Exile » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

No deathwish here.
Exile

Postby nowonmai » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 am

Homicide then?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Exile » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 pm

On the giving or receiving end? Not my style. As recipient, following the long character assassination, it’s been more like being disappeared.

Or death by a million blocks. At least one, probably two, in this thread alone (and no doubt another after this). But still no deletions this time, ‘daily’ or otherwise. Perhaps they’re hoping, like flipflop, I’ll hang myself and save them the trouble.

It looks as if as long as there are more unblocked IPs available (at friends, on buses or trains, at service stations, airports or ferries, in cafés), and I can be bothered to find one, I might be allowed to keep posting here. But it’s pretty damned dull, you have to admit, nowhammy.

We could have much more fun on the occasional potentially more interesting threads, such as the death of Chávez or the rights and wrongs of the Falklands/Malvinas. ;) I could have given some straight answers and helpful first-hand advice to young Freyja too (who seems to have vanished, sadly – whether she was genuine or not, she injected some much-needed life into the place).

Every time a new block is imposed, I get a message inviting me to contact bfcadmin for more information. So I do. But she never replies. Bad manners on top of everything else. (And she calls it harassment.) Still not a word after all this time. So I’m no wiser on what her position is, whether she might think it easier, considering her arduous labours in (not) dealing with my polite requests for information and efforts to open a dialogue, to lift the ban on its second anniversary in a few weeks, or whether she really thinks I’ll fold my tent and disappear as (I guess) she hopes. That’s not my style, either.

Not suicide, homicide or retreat under fire. Though I’m always willing to negotiate.
Exile

Postby The Real BFCAdmin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Exile wrote:
Not suicide, homicide or retreat under fire.

Shame.
The Real BFCAdmin

Postby The Real Slim Shady » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 pm

And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call, I hope you know I ripped all your pictures off the wall, I loved you V (or is it Erich?), we could have been together. Think about it, you ruined it now
I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it, And when you dream, I hope you can't sleep, And you scream about it, I hope your conscious eats at you, And you can't breathe without me.....etc (goes of a cliff)
The Real Slim Shady

Postby Exile » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Nice.

Dear V, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have a chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you don't answer

She seems to be MIA. Or perhaps there’s been a ceasefire, unannounced. Don’t tell me she’s picked you as her backchannel, flipflop.
Exile

Postby The Real Exlie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said no, no, no
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go
When I come back you'll know know know

The man said 'why do you think you here'
I said 'I got no idea
So I always keep a bottle near

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said 'no, no, no'
He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go go go
When I come back you'll know know know