Postby Exile » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Exile

Re: The Future of the BFC

Postby mahc » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:45 pm

LOL
mahc

Postby Ghostly Exile » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:47 pm

We’re back on that tack now, are we? Why don’t you post a long screed about exorcism again? That was more entertaining.

Anyway, it took me some time to write this and I’d hate it to go to waste. Another time, another IP.

Ghostly Exile

Postby nowonmai » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:41 am

nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ghostly ghost » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:09 am

Ghostly ghost

Postby Ghastly Ghost » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 am

The fear level sometimes exceeds expectations as the dark ones use this time to create limited success. A timeline was set abroad as a signature of the intelligence. The veil became cleansed of the dark. Weeping of spirits occured. Timelines emerge in what appears to be complete disorder. The timelines of contact are set but life is still undecided. Life is always undecided for your race and know that forever it will be.
Ghastly Ghost

Postby INGSOC » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm

The old Cafe claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy — everything.

There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Penelope — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever.

INGSOC

Postby The Real Penta » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:38 pm

INGSOC has arrived.

The Real Penta

Postby Only me » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:08 pm

One more time ...

Only me

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:54 pm

The truly ascended one had a plan and a perspective that no other could have -- yet this one was brave enough to descend and even adopt a name -- 'Exile'. Others became shocked at the light thrown in their face.

Who would be the next to come through the light? The ascended one was proud and forever long a tale. Yet they still saw nothing and realized there was -- nothing -- for them to believe about -- them.
Sri Lanky

Postby kilofoxtrot » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am

Looks like I got here late.
kilofoxtrot
mach

Postby Winston Smith » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Today, we have the Party to ensure Ingsoc is forever, and to purge oldthinkers from Oceania (formerly North and South America, England, Australia, and some places in Africa).  Oldthinkers unbellyfeel (read: lack the full emotional understanding and blind acceptance of) Ingsoc.
No one is permitted to burn the Oceania flag, or show any dissent.  Dissent is crimethink (thoughtcrime).  Crimethinkers must be purged.  Goodthink (Party orthodoxy) can only thrive when thought is controlled, and any action which defies this strict orthodoxy is a threat to the power of the Party, and thus to freedom (i.e. slavery).
If we were to allow the burning of the Oceanian flag, or dissent of any kind, it would allow people to question the authority of Big Brother (our glorious leader who lead the revolution).  This authority must go unquestioned …
How can freedom exist if we allow people to do as they like?  Simply stated, it can’t.  All freedom, all peace, all justice, comes from the Party, under the guidance of Big Sister.  For the sake of freedom, we must dictate what activities persons are permitted to do, and monitor their actions.
Oldthinkers believe in the slavery of the individual over one’s own self.  They called this “freedom,” as though a single person can be free, without the guidance of Big Sister or the collective knowledge of the Party to show them what freedom is.  Ingsoc advocates the freedom of the Party over the people in all fields of life.  Victory can only be achieved through purging (murdering) oldthinkers, thus removing the crimethink before it spreads to others.

Winston Smith

Postby Fansy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:29 am

can we get rid of the tfhc now that the crazies have migrated here
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Fansy wrote:can we get rid of the tfhc now that the crazies have migrated here

Are you crazy? Yorick's ghost will start strangling teenagers who are camping and swimming naked if we do that.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Kurt wrote:
Fansy wrote:can we get rid of the tfhc now that the crazies have migrated here

Are you crazy? Yorick's ghost will start strangling teenagers who are camping and swimming naked if we do that.

start?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Next

Return to Testing & Login Problems