HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby snaark » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:19 pm

I have absolutely no idea what you meant by that Hoboman, but it was pretty vile nonetheless.

Everyone has AIDS!
My grandma and my dog 'ol blue
The pope has got it and so do you
C'mon everybody we got quilting to do
We gotta break down these baricades, everyone has AIDS!
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:24 pm

read it again...extra slow. it'll come, just like you seem to do in SE Asia
Phoenix should go back to the ashes
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:36 pm

Try Amsterdam sometime.

Playboy quality from every exotic locale on the planet.

It's like trying ethnic foods.

A little Russian for breakie.....a little Thai for lunch....and then maybe a bountiful Brazilian for the main course and dessert.
Sri Lanky

Postby marie-angelique » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:42 pm

Sri - do you inform your potential partners that you have herpes?
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby Aryan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:22 pm

marie-angelique wrote:Sri - do you inform your potential partners that you have herpes?

What would be the fun in that?
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:24 pm

marie:Do you inform your partners you have cockbreath or do you use Scope and hide the fact.
Sri Lanky

Postby HoboMan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:46 am

Sri, now I see why you fuck in developing countries...it's cause you're so smooth with the ladies...
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:58 am

HoboMan wrote:You haven't got a clue have you?

My guess is you're not fucking the 1% of the rich population back home - so right off the bat, you're logic is flawed. If I had a problem getting pussy back home I might agree with you but since my bed was always warm and I had my fair share of women, I'm just continuing to fuck in a different region. Seems natural to me. Some of the women were working girls, some weren't.

Maybe you're just too politically correct and conservative - but I like to fuck. If I want to, I don't always want to have to take a girl out, get to know her (even for more than two or three hours) - I just want to fuck, that's it. Try getting the top 1% of the rich to do that anywhere in the world and anyone would be challenged.

That's not the idea though - the idea is to have sex with as many women as possible, period. It's nice to put your dick into a different vagina every day or better yet, a couple different ones every day. Try it, you might not want to only fuck the wife afterwards.

I haven't got a clue. It's an interesting take on what I wrote, if you understood it correctly. Let me lay it out for you simply: If you're tagging the one percent in THE DEVELOPING WORLD, then I'd say you're sportfucking because, unlike the women you're talking about, those 1% are a tough catch in those countries and I mihgt even repsect that if you wrote it on this site. It's not that I'm too politically correct, I just don't have a dirty dick. I've tried it when I was a lot younger. But it's like too easy like drinking water with none of the good side affects. We also have a different definition of what it means to be a man. Those stats posted about HIV? It's because of guys like you, bud. I'll give you a bit of slack cause it sounds like you might wear a rubber...I'm just tired of seeing single local women dragging a half local, half white kid around because some of you folks like to FUCK. I may not have your clue, but I've got plenty of others. Cheers!

If you want to speak of this intelligently then you ought to stop generalizing.

First - the women who are dragging around some "half white kid" have a choice in the matter. They aren't being forced to fuck. Generally this is happening in local brothels which I have rarely visited.

Second - What you and many other folk don't seem to realize is that many of the women working in bars and elsewhere selling their wares aren't there because they have no other options. They can work in an office, in a factory, sell fruit on the street or whatever - just like the majority of the Thai population that on average makes $250 a month. Instead they CHOOSE to work in a bar. Some of the women are there for the salary and only want to be waitresses and refuse to go with men. Some have no problem selling themselves as they are happier making $500 or more than $250 and don't mind fucking and sucking for a living.

Not all of us who fuck whores are irresponsible, even though the women may be. I have no children with any women other than my one and only wife and have always been healthy sexually. Check ups every year as well as HIV tests have proved this time and time again.

Can I be sure I don't have any other kids than with my wife? HELL YES - I always wear a condom and I'm about as sure as anyone can be.

To me, having the brains to fuck responsibly is what being a man is about. Fucking is just something that people enjoy. Just about everybody in the world is fucking and in some way or another a high percentage of those engaging in sex are paying for it.

So please stop with your self-righteous, politically correct BULLSHIT.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:13 am

Do you know why there are so many stupid people in this world?.......because even stupid people fuck!

There are many women who go into the sex-trade business because they love sex....these are the gems we find once in a while.

Nothing like getting a whore that loves fucking the shit out of men.
Sri Lanky

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:19 am

smallon, does your wife know you are having sex with other women and whores?
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby smallon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:37 am

marie-angelique wrote:smallon, does your wife know you are having sex with other women and whores?

Marie - How many times a month are you getting laid?

I will tell you that in the past I slept with girls and she knew. We discussed the matter at length when we first started dating. The one thing we both agreed is that I would always use a rubber. No problem here with that although I don't particularly like it. Now we don't talk about it much but she does know. I'm older and don't usually fuck around as I simply don't want to be bothered and I've had more than my share of women. She'd much rather have me engage in some non-emotional fling to dump a load than to get involved with a regular girl - this would piss her off to no end.

What I would say to you is this; just because your way seems to be normal and perhaps the right way doesn't mean everyone else in the world feels the same. The truth is the Asian way of thinking can be much different than the western way and at times it may be hard to understand. So I don't try to understand, I simply accept their way of thinking as a different way. There are massage parlors all over Bangkok and elsewhere in Asia. They're not there for the foreigners, believe me.

Up until 8-12 years ago it was generally acceptable for men in Thailand to have more than one wife or sleeping partner; a major and minor wife(s). Asia is a man's world - that's why I like it!

Many of the girls who are selling their ass enjoy having the freedom to go to work at night. They get to party, they get a salary and once in a while they might just enjoy fucking the guy they're with. They might even rack up a few guys and make some serious cash if they're cute or hot enough.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 am

Smallon, you're an idiot and I dare say your wife might be for being married to you. It's not politically correct bullshit, it's decency brother. You justify stuff so you can sleep at night or still convince yourself that you're a decent husband. Those women have a CHOICE? Selling papers or fruit on the street versus the income that fucking dudes like you brings in? Do the math, you thickheaded moron. Study some basic human rights. You wear a condom, but you're still part of the problem. Choice my ass. And you're saying office jobs are open to them? Probably with a 401 k too, right...benefits and all. Obviously we've reached an impasse. You've pigeonholed me so you can feel better about fucking poor chicks with few other options. Mommy's proud. Just what she intended when she sweated through her labor. Congrats on wearing a rubber...a true humanitarian. And second place goes to getting HIV tested every year. And those local chicks dragging around half white kids...they ain't at brothels. They're at expat bars trying to get some money from fuckheads who can't control their hard-ons.
Get real, bro.
Hobes[/code]
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:50 am

smallon wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:smallon, does your wife know you are having sex with other women and whores?

Marie - How many times a month are you getting laid?

Not relevant and I think it lacks class to brag about such things.

I don't care how many or who you sleep with, glad the missus knows.

If it were my partner I'd prefer them to have one side dish who gets tested regularly, and whose partners I also know - but I'm paranoid about diseases that can kill you or that you have to tell people about (like herpes).

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby smallon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:49 am

HoboMan wrote:Smallon, you're an idiot and I dare say your wife might be for being married to you. It's not politically correct bullshit, it's decency brother. You justify stuff so you can sleep at night or still convince yourself that you're a decent husband. Those women have a CHOICE? Selling papers or fruit on the street versus the income that fucking dudes like you brings in? Do the math, you thickheaded moron. Study some basic human rights. You wear a condom, but you're still part of the problem. Choice my ass. And you're saying office jobs are open to them? Probably with a 401 k too, right...benefits and all. Obviously we've reached an impasse. You've pigeonholed me so you can feel better about fucking poor chicks with few other options. Mommy's proud. Just what she intended when she sweated through her labor. Congrats on wearing a rubber...a true humanitarian. And second place goes to getting HIV tested every year. And those local chicks dragging around half white kids...they ain't at brothels. They're at expat bars trying to get some money from fuckheads who can't control their hard-ons.
Get real, bro.
Hobes[/code]

You wanna resort to name-calling you stupid fuck?

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. This is the reality. If you did you would know that the majority of Thais are hardworking folk who in some cases are lucky to have a high school education. They don't resort to selling their pussies. ITS A CHOICE and if you were here and knew anything you'd know this. They may not like what they're doing; factory work, selling fruit, shirts or whatever, but don't bitch about their working in bars when they have other opportunities. The majority of Thais don't have a problem with working and making $250 a month why should you? This is a normal wage and 95% of Thais don't have any problem living off this. We all WANT more money but that doesn't necessarily mean the cost of living is such that we can't live off what we make or that we have to have more money to make a decent living. Get your head straight there needleass.

We all make choices in life and there's nothing wrong with their choosing to sell their bodies to make a better living. But when dickheads like you spout off your ridiculous, politically correct jibberish about human rights, it's too much.

You idiot piece of shit, don't come on here and bash me for fucking. Maybe you need to get a piece of ass and mellow the fuck out before resorting to your childish tactics. Last time I heard most adults were fucking. I've contributed greatly to the Asian economy and whoring is one method I've done so. If you don't like it and can't respond semi-intelligently, my suggestion to you, ya thickheaded cock, would be to shut the fuck up.

Didn't your mother ever teach you - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. :)

You have a nice day peckerwood - I think I'll go and bang a 20 year-old whore in your honor. Should I make my deposit in your name?
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:32 am

big man justifying childish acts behind sad situations for opportunistic losers. can you add anything useful about travel while you're here or just banging poor chicks? it's impressive that your admiration for thais brings you to such a high level of action. i'm sure they're happy they have you amongst them. way to really bring forward progress to SE Asia. but everybody does it. i heard that from a gunrunner in regards to the Sudan in northern Kenya. see? no name calling. and peckerwood? nice one.
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes