HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby Aryan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:04 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Sure they do....I ejaculated 29...no 30 times in 6 days man!....think about that.....I drank tons of water(the Asian girls would give me water...they are so sweet).

The last one I jacked off in my hotel room....had to make sure I got ALL that poison out of me.

29 bitches in 6 days and you still enough baby juice left over to beat the bishop? I tip my hat to you sir.

Incidentally, how much does your run-of-the-mill SE asian hooker set you back and can you purchase them in bulk?
The battlefield is the only proper school of the surgeon
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:14 am

SRR wrote:
Marïe-Angélique wrote:You two are beyond pathetic.

Is that actually intended as a compliment? Like, if you dig the hole deep enough do you reappear on the other side? Or when you run the miles up high enough on the car it becomes brand new again at 0?

Wow, getting deep there Sir SRR :-)

No, I really try to refrain from name calling, especially when I don't know folks. But jitw's one track self congratulatory posting just got to me.

Reminded me of the time this speed freak chick who had never been able to hold a job drunkenly announced to me that she was "really smart".
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:46 am

marie-angelique wrote:But jitw's one track self congratulatory posting just got to me.

Duhhhh... then don’t read it

And its JITW not jitw

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby marie-angelique » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:45 am

jitw wrote:
marie-angelique wrote:But jitw's one track self congratulatory posting just got to me.
Duhhhh... then don’t read it

Because if I don't say anything about your disrespectful attitude towards women it might be construed as approval. If the only people who post are people who agree with you, then young, impressionable readers might be misled into thinking that that sort of attitude is ok.

Bragging about your bodily functions is akin to telling us how many times you farted.

And surely your Mother's basement has a dictionary.
Wile is spelled while.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:25 am

marie-angelique wrote:And surely your Mother's basement has a dictionary.
Wile is spelled while.

Ooooooo……BURN! marie-angelique got me again, on the way I spell on a Internet forum, OUCH!…….Ooooooooooo…….DOUBLE BURN! X2 on JITW.

marie-angelique wrote:Because if I don't say anything about your disrespectful attitude towards women it might be construed as approval.

Exactly what did I say that was disrespectful? Not politically correct sure, sorry I don’t think just like you think. Typical woman, “if you don’t think exactly the same way as I do then your wrong”

marie-angelique wrote:If the only people who post are people who agree with you, then young, impressionable readers might be misled into thinking that that sort of attitude is ok.

Thanks for looking out for the kids mom:) But I doubt that the Young Ones here will suddenly change there minds because of your posts (another typical female trait: “If I nag men enough they will change there mind”).

A Dramatization of marie-angelique saving a Young Impressionable BFC Viewer:

marie-angelique: Having sex with lots of beautiful women around the world is not cool, plus JITW doesn’t use spell check when he is posting on internet forums, see JITW not cool. Are you listening young man?

Young Impressionable BFC Viewer: Yes I’m listening. Wow, I didn’t realize that JITW isn’t cool, and you’re right, he didn’t use his spell check.

marie-angelique: You should find one nice woman and settle down with her and do everything that she says.

Young Impressionable BFC Viewer: Now that’s a great idea! I was going to follow JITW’s lead and travel the world banging beautiful exotic gals…but fuck that, I’m going to church to find a nice woman

marie-angelique: Don’t Curse young man!

Young Impressionable BFC Viewer: I’m sorry

marie-angelique: Thank god I made that post, another impressionable young mind saved from the evils of JITW and people that agree with him!

News flash to Marïe-Angélique: Having Lots Of Random Sex With Beautiful S/E Asian Gal's IS COOL To Men
(unless they are gay or disgustingly politically correct granola eating pussy whipped manginia’s )

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby Mike Heenan » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:45 am

Is the call for professional adventurers slow at the moment and that's why you can spend so much time on this forum? Just curious. And yeah I;m typing from my parents basement, flame away... ;)
Mike Heenan
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:50 am

Yep, it is slow, I am in the states having some dental surgery done, I always post a lot when I’m in-between things. Even professional adventurers have to see the doc every now and then

Why would I flame you? If that works for you than cool. I only mouth off at the basement dwellers that flame me.

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:59 am

I still Recommend Sex With S/E Asian Gal’s, anyone else?

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby Mike Heenan » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:14 am

I hope I can next year... I'm savin up for a long trip and SE Asia will be on it.
Mike Heenan
BFCus Regularus

Postby SRR » Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:22 am

marie-angelique wrote: If the only people who post are people who agree with you, then young, impressionable readers might be misled into thinking that that sort of attitude is ok.

God help any impressionable young minds who find the BFC. They are doomed the moment they read anything on here.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby marie-angelique » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:17 pm

SRR wrote:
marie-angelique wrote: If the only people who post are people who agree with you, then young, impressionable readers might be misled into thinking that that sort of attitude is ok.

God help any impressionable young minds who find the BFC. They are doomed the moment they read anything on here.

Ok, I didn't really say that right.

Who are you trying to impress anyway jitw? Are you so insecure that you need to post (over and over and over again) how many times or how many women you have been with??? Does that make you a more interesting person??

I don't really care who you sleep with, as long as it's not the rape you claimed last month, or children, or farm animals.

If you really are the 'professional adventurer' that you claim, surely you have other, more interesting, insights to offer. And why does being percieved as 'cool' matter so much to you?

marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby kilroy » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:21 pm

jamesintheworld wrote:I still Recommend Sex With S/E Asian Gal’s, anyone else?

~JITW

i would recommend sex with any and all attractive females, but that's just my two cents.
when they ask how you feeling
you tell em you feeling like something important died screaming
you tell em you feeling like something even more important arrived breathing
something you should probably try feeding
kilroy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:23 pm

Does nature abhor a whore?....or a whoremonger?

Is nature itself a whore?

No!...in fact,nature abhors a vaginal vacuum.
Sri Lanky

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:55 pm

kilroy wrote:i would recommend sex with any and all attractive females, but that's just my two cents.

WORD! At least one person isn’t afraid to say what they really think

Fuck Political Correctness!

marie-angelique is stalking my posts big time, Man and I am the only American that always says positive things about the French whenever an “anti French” post pops up

~JITW
JamesInTheWorld

Postby Renard » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:50 pm

kilroy wrote:i would recommend sex with any and all attractive females, but that's just my two cents.

Agreed. Sex with unrelated, attractive women is sound advice.
Renard
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes