HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby Nalgene » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:56 pm

Only if it is for free... Got to save cash for my condoms!

Of course it's free, the humour provided by having to write an obituary for that would be more than enough payment!
Nalgene

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:17 pm

I am drunk on Bombay Gin and there are 2 Lion Air stewardesses on there way over to my place in 30 min, so my original advice is still recommended…hahhahahahha

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby HoboMan » Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:39 pm

Jamesie, builder of negative social capital and purveyor of STDs...your momma must be proud.
Phoenix should go back to the ashes
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

RE: Asian Snatch

Postby smallon » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:48 pm

jamesintheworld wrote:I still Recommend Sex With S/E Asian Gal’s, anyone else?

~JITW

I highly recommend it. I believe I met James in Mae Sot a couple of years ago but I could be wrong.

I've been in Thailand for 10 plus years now. If you're a man, Asia can be a sexual paradise. It's all about what you want. I did 100 chicks in a month and I was sick of sex for a day or two afterwards. Yes, I counted - I'm man and I wanted to know how many I could do in a month. The majority were bar girls but there were a couple or regular chicks thrown in for good measure.

I'm older now, 44, and I don't think I'd have it in me now to come anywhere close this number but ya never know.

I do like Thai women but Indonesians can be a bit more relaxed about sex than some Thais. It's like having a different meal though really. Cambodian chicks are passionate, Viets give good head and Burmese are receptive to just about anything. It's a good life...yes it is.

Oh, I've caught NSU and the clap, nothing that couldn't be cured - but I always use and highly recommend the use of condoms.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:02 am

What are the best 'hot spots' to imbibe in said endeavors?

I am resigned to singledom and love partaking in this particular lifestyle.
Sri Lanky

Postby smallon » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:56 am

Sri Lanky wrote:What are the best 'hot spots' to imbibe in said endeavors?

I am resigned to singledom and love partaking in this particular lifestyle.

In Bangkok, Thailand there are far too many to count. You can go for the go-go bars, beer bars, higher end joints like Hard Rock, CM2, Spasso, Rivas or Thai places like RCA or the "discos" on Ratchada Road. Up to you as they say here. Pattaya is a town of whores and bars. Seek and yee shall find.

Cambodia - Sharkey's, Martini's, Walkabout, Shanghai Bar, Heart of Darkness, DV8 and there are a few others I don't remember the names of.

Burma - I personally like JJ's, Asia Hotel and the Grand Royal Park or whatever it's called.

Indo - ask James as he's probably better equiped to tell you than I. The times I've been in Jakarta I've been taken around by Indonesians; the last time the guys all pitched in and bought me a fine, fine light-skinned Indo whore. She was one of the better women I've laid down with.

Singapore - Geylang and the Four floors of whores, that is, Orchard Tower. In Geylang you can just walk around and find whatever suits you.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:32 am

Thanx.

As I mentioned on this thread earlier I banged 29 in 6 days but I'm also 44 now and I'm happy with one a night at this point.

Not so much into the sportfucking thing anymore but I still enjoy it once in a while.
Sri Lanky

Postby smallon » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:16 am

Sri Lanky wrote:Thanx.

As I mentioned on this thread earlier I banged 29 in 6 days but I'm also 44 now and I'm happy with one a night at this point.

Not so much into the sportfucking thing anymore but I still enjoy it once in a while.

I'm now married so the days of sport fucking are pretty much over. A little strange romp now and then but nothing like in the past. I sowed my oats and while the occasional romp is appreciated, I don't have the urge to go bar hopping or stay out all night like I used to.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:26 pm

Where is the "sport" in sportfucking in developing countries? Those girls come out of the woodwork for whities. It's shameful how you have to push 'em away there are so many. I always thought it was kinda lame...like you can't get it back home so you have to fly to the other side of the world to do it. Unless you're talking about the 1% of the rich population there, fucking their Parliament or Minister's daughters. Then, you've got my props. Still, switch the venue to NY, LA, or Dallas and we'll start keeping score and talk sport...
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:27 pm

For me the sport part of sportfucking is the actual fucking!....who cares about the other shit?
Sri Lanky

Postby HoboMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:54 pm

so then by that definition, any fucking is "sport fucking"?
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:46 pm

Would you consider fucking with your wife sportfucking or just the same old thing?
Sri Lanky

Postby HoboMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:48 pm

I don't know, you're the one who defined it....you're like a politician, spinning the thing out of what it was.
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:49 pm

maybe fucking YOUR wife would be sportfucking...
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:49 pm

except where's the sport in that?
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes