HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby smallon » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:53 am

HoboMan wrote:Where is the "sport" in sportfucking in developing countries? Those girls come out of the woodwork for whities. It's shameful how you have to push 'em away there are so many. I always thought it was kinda lame...like you can't get it back home so you have to fly to the other side of the world to do it. Unless you're talking about the 1% of the rich population there, fucking their Parliament or Minister's daughters. Then, you've got my props. Still, switch the venue to NY, LA, or Dallas and we'll start keeping score and talk sport...

You haven't got a clue have you?

My guess is you're not fucking the 1% of the rich population back home - so right off the bat, you're logic is flawed. If I had a problem getting pussy back home I might agree with you but since my bed was always warm and I had my fair share of women, I'm just continuing to fuck in a different region. Seems natural to me. Some of the women were working girls, some weren't.

Maybe you're just too politically correct and conservative - but I like to fuck. If I want to, I don't always want to have to take a girl out, get to know her (even for more than two or three hours) - I just want to fuck, that's it. Try getting the top 1% of the rich to do that anywhere in the world and anyone would be challenged.

That's not the idea though - the idea is to have sex with as many women as possible, period. It's nice to put your dick into a different vagina every day or better yet, a couple different ones every day. Try it, you might not want to only fuck the wife afterwards.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:46 am

The purity of the fuck comes into play here.

Pure fucking must be done without any human emotional attachment to the fuck partner whatsoever....When I fuck a total stranger whose name I don't even know it's like I feel like one big cock....I AM a cock....sometimes I get into a zone like I'm fucking the whole universe.
Sri Lanky

Postby ROB » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:02 am

Sri Lanky wrote:I AM a cock

No arguments here.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:27 am

Sri Lanky wrote:The purity of the fuck comes into play here.

Pure fucking must be done without any human emotional attachment to the fuck partner whatsoever....When I fuck a total stranger whose name I don't even know it's like I feel like one big cock....I AM a cock....sometimes I get into a zone like I'm fucking the whole universe.

There's not much better than a pleasurable romp now is there?
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby snaark » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:36 pm

According to the WHO, 40% of sex workers in SE Asia are HIV+

Congratulations on your truly incredible sexual exploits boys, you're life expectency is now ~1year (5 if you have access to western medicine).

Try jacking off to this picture :)

snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:53 pm

This is why God made rubber plants.

; )
Sri Lanky

Postby shivers » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:01 pm

I think most of the HIV+ sex workers are working in the brothels that cater to the locals. Tourists are far more likely to wear condoms, making that supply side considerably safer. Not to discount the risk, but our BFC whorehounds aren't likely to croak from AIDS.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:52 pm

shivers wrote:I think most of the HIV+ sex workers are working in the brothels that cater to the locals. Tourists are far more likely to wear condoms, making that supply side considerably safer. Not to discount the risk, but our BFC whorehounds aren't likely to croak from AIDS.

Exactly.

Oh BTW Shivers, not to burst your bubble but even though I ALWAYS used a condom when running amuck with whores, I've still managed to test negative. Maybe I'm lucky but I came out relatively unscathed.

Hate to post and run but I need to go get laid...I don't generally need to jerk off because the supply is high enough to make my hand virtually non-existent.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:59 pm

What bubble?
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:58 am

shivers wrote:What bubble?

Precisely.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:42 am

Uh.....bubblebutt?
Sri Lanky

Postby shivers » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:00 am

Just make sure you buy your condoms here in the cushy First World, whorehounds. The Japanese make some really good ones. You can now get Kimono MicroThin Large, which I highly recommend. And keep them in a temperature controlled environment. Wallets for long periods of time = bad.
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:25 am

shivers wrote:The Japanese make some really good ones. You can now get Kimono MicroThin Large, which I highly recommend.

The Jap condoms are the best in the world!

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby snaark » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:11 am

Personally with these statistics I wouldn't be trusting my life to a nanometer-thick piece of latex. Condoms break & come off occaisionally. I remember my high-school sex-ed teacher telling us that they're only 99% effective, so 0.01x0.4= ... how many whores did you guys claim to be with?
snaark
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:28 pm

You haven't got a clue have you?

My guess is you're not fucking the 1% of the rich population back home - so right off the bat, you're logic is flawed. If I had a problem getting pussy back home I might agree with you but since my bed was always warm and I had my fair share of women, I'm just continuing to fuck in a different region. Seems natural to me. Some of the women were working girls, some weren't.

Maybe you're just too politically correct and conservative - but I like to fuck. If I want to, I don't always want to have to take a girl out, get to know her (even for more than two or three hours) - I just want to fuck, that's it. Try getting the top 1% of the rich to do that anywhere in the world and anyone would be challenged.

That's not the idea though - the idea is to have sex with as many women as possible, period. It's nice to put your dick into a different vagina every day or better yet, a couple different ones every day. Try it, you might not want to only fuck the wife afterwards.[/quote]

I haven't got a clue. It's an interesting take on what I wrote, if you understood it correctly. Let me lay it out for you simply: If you're tagging the one percent in THE DEVELOPING WORLD, then I'd say you're sportfucking because, unlike the women you're talking about, those 1% are a tough catch in those countries and I mihgt even repsect that if you wrote it on this site. It's not that I'm too politically correct, I just don't have a dirty dick. I've tried it when I was a lot younger. But it's like too easy like drinking water with none of the good side affects. We also have a different definition of what it means to be a man. Those stats posted about HIV? It's because of guys like you, bud. I'll give you a bit of slack cause it sounds like you might wear a rubber...I'm just tired of seeing single local women dragging a half local, half white kid around because some of you folks like to FUCK. I may not have your clue, but I've got plenty of others. Cheers!
Phoenix should go back to the ashes
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes