HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby ROB » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:11 am

Yeah, it ain't pretty, but I really wanted to introduce some perspective to the idea of "beauty" in this thread.
ROB
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:02 am

I've just arrived to this thread. This is the best thread EVAH! Can you believe I even saw every page (although some of the pics didn't load).

JITW. Sri Lanky: ROCK ON, DUDES!

As for the chicks who have not much to say about this topic but negative things: Maybe you should be wondering why you have to be so rude to someone who wants to have fun.

Sex is great! I'm married, and unlike you careless fucks, I'll keep my sex life off of the internet.

One thing is for sure, I'm not going to be negative about your fun.

The only thing I will add is that a friend of mine had a "girlfriend" in Bangkok. He wound up getting the clap and they had to shove some sort of metal rod in his pee-hole and push a button to open up some blades on the tip of the rod and then rip out the infection. No pain, no gain, right?

I'd be using a box of rubbers if I were you guys.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Big Duke 6 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:22 am

Woodsman wrote:I've just arrived to this thread. This is the best thread EVAH! Can you believe I even saw every page (although some of the pics didn't load).

JITW. Sri Lanky: ROCK ON, DUDES!

As for the chicks who have not much to say about this topic but negative things: Maybe you should be wondering why you have to be so rude to someone who wants to have fun.

Sex is great! I'm married, and unlike you careless fucks, I'll keep my sex life off of the internet.

One thing is for sure, I'm not going to be negative about your fun.

The only thing I will add is that a friend of mine had a "girlfriend" in Bangkok. He wound up getting the clap and they had to shove some sort of metal rod in his pee-hole and push a button to open up some blades on the tip of the rod and then rip out the infection. No pain, no gain, right?

They weren't ripping out the infection - that is your standard STD test (although some tests only require a large q-tip). Funny thing about the q-tip - my wife is a nurse and she says a doc can wet the tip before doing the test, but almost every doctor she has ever known and worked for will do it dry so the guy getting the test will remember it and hopefully use protection then next time.
In the case of a nuclear war I wanna be where I can say, "What the fuck was THAT!?"
- Jay Hickman
Big Duke 6
BFCus Regularus

Postby Woodsman » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:49 am

Big Duke 6 wrote:
Woodsman wrote:He wound up getting the clap and they had to shove some sort of metal rod in his pee-hole and push a button to open up some blades on the tip of the rod and then rip out the infection. No pain, no gain, right?

They weren't ripping out the infection - that is your standard STD test (although some tests only require a large q-tip). Funny thing about the q-tip - my wife is a nurse and she says a doc can wet the tip before doing the test, but almost every doctor she has ever known and worked for will do it dry so the guy getting the test will remember it and hopefully use protection then next time.

I'm just posting this from second-hand knowledge (thankfully), but I've never seen a metal Q-tip, and if it's one thing I remember clearly about what he told us (me and my other friends), the thing he shoved up there was metal.
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby Stiv » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:31 am

Sorry all you gents who are predisposed to little gals with slanty eyes (hey whateva floats ur boat!) but I got my predispositions 2!
Her eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline
Stiv
BFCus Regularus

Postby JamesInTheWorld » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:28 pm

Damn… this thread is still alive

~JITW
International Civilian Contractor Jobs
High Paying International Jobs
Iraq - Afghanistan - Asia - Europe
www.CivilianContractorJobs.com
JamesInTheWorld
I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BUS

Postby Big Duke 6 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:40 pm

JamesInTheWorld wrote:Damn… this thread is still alive

~JITW

LOL.
In the case of a nuclear war I wanna be where I can say, "What the fuck was THAT!?"
- Jay Hickman
Big Duke 6
BFCus Regularus

Postby soulohio » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:51 pm

has anybody brought up the fact that asian womens become total nags when they are older? shit, you see it even when they are young...another reason to never get married to a slope unless you like being manipulated...and i do speak from expeerience!

they are pretty but beware!
where are you going? why don't you walk the wheel with us? what is the matter my american friend? what has upset you?
soulohio
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:21 pm

Beware of the Black Widow.
Sri Lanky

Postby jamesy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:41 am

Stiv wrote:Sorry all you gents who are predisposed to little gals with slanty eyes (hey whateva floats ur boat!) but I got my predispositions 2!

hell yeah..

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby jamesy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:43 am

soulohio wrote:has anybody brought up the fact that asian womens become total nags when they are older? shit, you see it even when they are young...another reason to never get married to a slope unless you like being manipulated...and i do speak from expeerience!

they are pretty but beware!

Well, asian women are for some reason highly overrated.. been there, done that. Probably because they are usually available, esp. if you are paying.

But there are some of them that are so ugly and pasty that I need protective goggles. Not that some of them are not beautiful, but I find gorgeous women in every race and location.

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

i'll talk about the asians in my life some other time

Postby denise » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:27 am

i mainly responded to this thread in the long long ago because i had a sinus infection coupled with the flu and a fever that spent an incredible amount of time @ 103.5 (sorry i don't have one of those little degree signs) and usually i will just watch what seems to be really good television at the time, i'm talking reruns on lifetime when i would never watch the original, because my brain is already naturally fucked up from the disease and it all seems good.

unlike a james in the world thread. but i like to give him shit, and he likes to take it. probably a good guy all in all.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Skirita » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:35 am

<3 Bangkok Air
"The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity." - W.B. Yeats
Skirita
Malus In Se

Postby Sri Lanky » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Need more pics goddamnit!
Sri Lanky

Postby Mikethehack » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:51 pm

Sri Lanky wrote:Need more pics goddamnit!

We aim to please:

I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes