HOT Asian Stewardess Pictures Mega Thread!!!!!!!!!!

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby smallon » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:45 am

HoboMan wrote:big man justifying childish acts behind sad situations for opportunistic losers. can you add anything useful about travel while you're here or just banging poor chicks? it's impressive that your admiration for thais brings you to such a high level of action. i'm sure they're happy they have you amongst them. way to really bring forward progress to SE Asia. but everybody does it. i heard that from a gunrunner in regards to the Sudan in northern Kenya. see? no name calling. and peckerwood? nice one.

Poor chicks? Dude you are so far lost you might as well just be an ostrich. I've got tons to offer besides just "banging poor chicks."

Just so you know, I've banged a few chicks here who actually have real-live jobs and make a couple thousand (dollars) a month. So while they may not be in the top 1% of the country, they're not desperate as your stupid ass seems to think.

Also, it's funny but quite a large percentage of Thais frequent massage parlors set up for them (not farang) and yet you think I'm "bringing myself up to such a high level?" What about them? Jesus dude you are a sad, sad excuse for a man. Not every chick who fucks is poor and quite a few chicks enjoy getting laid AND accepting a little money as well. There are even poor chicks and middle income chicks here who love the "white guy" dick and do it simply for the enjoyment of getting fucked.

Hobo unless you know what the fuck you're talking about, like I said, you ought to just shut your piehole.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:42 am

HoboMan wrote:Those stats posted about HIV? It's because of guys like you, bud.

Not really. It's mostly because of ignorant Thais from poor villages, who honestly don't know that sexual intercourse can spread a killer virus. There is a big difference between the sex trade for tourists and village brothels that cater to local Thais. The girls in the villages are more likely to be indentured, and nobody really cares about their health. Their customers are less likely to use condoms... if the girls even know to use condoms in the first place.

Tourists, on the other hand, are well informed of the dangers of HIV. Yeah sure, a few will throw caution to the wind, and find a working girl or ladyboy foolish enough or ignorant enough to offer bareback fun. But most whorehounds aren't comfortable with that kind of risk. Hell, most aren't comfortable with that risk with American working girls, and our HIV stats aren't nearly as scary.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:25 pm

a poor excuse for a man...I like that. and I still don't know what I'm talking about you say. by your standards, yes. but you're still justifying your actions with lame ass excuses because your old balls can't get it satisfied at home. and if the thais do it, why not you? shut the fuck up...me? when you guys stop chanting about getting laid on a public website when it makes you sound pathetic. nice avatar, loser. it speaks louder than words. case in point.
Phoenix should go back to the ashes
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby HoboMan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:42 pm

shivers, the guy isn't a tourist, so he doesn't fit that demographic profile. tourists bang "x" amount of times, then go home. this loser gets lost in the chicks it sounds like, which leads to potentially irresponsible behavior over a long period of time. irrepsonsible behavior here isn't just not wearing a condom. kinda tired of this though. i mean, he IS adding to the asian economy like he said. kudos to THAT. maybe it's why china and india are on the up and up...that filtering of economic profit. in fact, maybe we need more dirty dick contractors to heal the financial woes of the developing world. actually, i've changed my tune. i like AND respect these guys and their actions. where do i sign up? course i'm not much of a man, so they might not take me.
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Aryan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:19 pm

You need to back off Hobo and get off your high horse. It's his life, and as long as it's all legal you've got no right to judge. There isn't anything wrong with "sport fucking" as long as you are careful protecting yourself - you aren't a bible basher are you?

And what's this bullshit about only rich girls being able to consent to sex? Is that what you do whenever you meet a girl?? Prostitution is a job and a means to an ends for a lot of girls, and if she's got the goods and it's putting food on the table, what's the harm? It is the 21st century.

I don't to judge anyone, but if anyone is a loser, it's you. You've admitted that you've slept with prostitutes, so why are you jumping on his back for? Or did you just make that up to make yourself sound credible?
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:51 am

Hoboman is just jealous....oh well, personally I think he's full of shit and truly doesn't know what he's talking about.

AGAIN - your rules back home aren't necessarily the rules here in Thailand or outside of your country for that matter. There are massage parlors all over Thailand, most frequented by Thai men. So if you're going to jump all over me, jump all over them as well. Are you naive enough to believe that some whore dragging around a half-breed kid wasn't capable of making her own decision and only fucked the guy without a condom because she figured getting pregnant would make her some additional money? C'mon man, these chicks are far smarter than you give them credit for being.

Also - while I've fucked my share of whores for the simplicity, I also have fucked many women who have decent jobs, in some cases making more money than some of the whoremongers who come here strictly to bang whores.

I'm not here to fuck whores, it's just one of the perks that it's like going to 7'11 if you want to get your dick sucked.

So go thump your bible elsewhere ya fuckin hypocrite.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:42 am

Not every man can jump on a woman and fuck.....HomoMan has some hang-ups I would assume.

Maybe he needs a manwhore.....maybe he likes to give mouthsex.
Sri Lanky

Postby rickshaw92 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:51 am

This is one fuckin funny thread. Thanks.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby HoboMan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:35 am

the predictable ones chime in. homoman...that's as creative as shiney and something i'd expect from sri lanky. i love the "same rules don't apply in this culture" argument. where are you from again? does it release you from where you come from because you're so immersed in another culture? if you were so immersed, you wouldn't be a fucking contractor there. go live in the village and i'll give you some slack. it's too bad so many losers are so vocal for your side. i realize i'm hanging myself because of the more vocal crowd, but i'm tired of reading the same old shit here from guys who just travel and take advantage of shitty situations. i'm no bible basher, christian right, or anything else. and this may be the straw that keeps me from coming back. you say i don't understand and have no clue...bro, you have no fucking clue where i've been, what i've seen, and what i've done. you and anyone else who writes on this board how many chicks they fuck, ESPECIALLY and mainly whores, are absolutely pathetic. old balls and all. it's because it's taking advantage of a flawed system, along the lines of stealing from welfare. issues fellas, issues. i've fucked plenty in my day, but because i don't brag about it here, it doesn't exist? odd logic. it's funny too that you guys are probably the guys on the playground as kids who pussed out with confrontations on your own, but when you're with others of a like mind, get agressive. extra loser points. by the way smallon, have you had the balls to go to myanmar or laos or anywhere else outside your comfortable job with all the fucking on the side? i'd actually like to hear about that since i come to this site and all. unless it's more lame fucking stories...cheers and finally done. fire away en masse!
HoboMan
BFCus Regularus

Postby smallon » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:48 am

HoboMan wrote:the predictable ones chime in. homoman...that's as creative as shiney and something i'd expect from sri lanky. i love the "same rules don't apply in this culture" argument. where are you from again? does it release you from where you come from because you're so immersed in another culture? if you were so immersed, you wouldn't be a fucking contractor there. go live in the village and i'll give you some slack. it's too bad so many losers are so vocal for your side. i realize i'm hanging myself because of the more vocal crowd, but i'm tired of reading the same old shit here from guys who just travel and take advantage of shitty situations. i'm no bible basher, christian right, or anything else. and this may be the straw that keeps me from coming back. you say i don't understand and have no clue...bro, you have no fucking clue where i've been, what i've seen, and what i've done. you and anyone else who writes on this board how many chicks they fuck, ESPECIALLY and mainly whores, are absolutely pathetic. old balls and all. it's because it's taking advantage of a flawed system, along the lines of stealing from welfare. issues fellas, issues. i've fucked plenty in my day, but because i don't brag about it here, it doesn't exist? odd logic. it's funny too that you guys are probably the guys on the playground as kids who pussed out with confrontations on your own, but when you're with others of a like mind, get agressive. extra loser points. by the way smallon, have you had the balls to go to myanmar or laos or anywhere else outside your comfortable job with all the fucking on the side? i'd actually like to hear about that since i come to this site and all. unless it's more lame fucking stories...cheers and finally done. fire away en masse!

Homoman - I really don't care who you are or what you've done - you still don't have a fucking clue.

First, I'm not a contractor so get your facts straight dickhead.

Second, I'm not using the culture arguement. The massage parlors and girls were here fucking and sucking for a buck long before I or any other foreigners. So give your logic a rest because it's flawed as hell.

Third - Yes, I've been to Burma (most of those who I've spoken to there don't like it being called Myanmar) AND LAOS, THE PI AND CAMBODIA AND INDONESIA and various other locales - fucking women in every country I can. Again, some whores, others not. My passport has 6 additions in it and all but a few are from Asia. Burma and Laos around 20 times each...and not just visa runs. Get it right piss ant.

Comfortable job? Dude, WTF are you talking about? I'll be going to the deep south of Thailand where I can get my head blown off, Borneo, Sumatra and some of the Indonesian islands where I might just run across some komodo dragons that don't give a shit who I'm banging. While there are some areas I'll be that have some creature comforts there are others where I'll be unable to take showers, I'll be bitten by bugs to no end and I'll be sleeping with snakes. Yea, yea, comfortable job.

Like I said, you're better just shutting the fuck up since you haven't to a clue. Stay home and fuck your fat ass pig of a wife, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that. But don't bash me because I'm fucking who and when I want.

And BTW - I was the one on the playground who fought anyone, regardless of whether I'd get my ass kicked or not. Even now I haven't changed. So again, shut up and take your politically correct ass some place it matters...cuz you're a laugh a minute.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:57 pm

HomoMan---There are some of us who don't fight our primal urges,our biological programming.

How do you think you came out of this world?....someone stuck a pud into someone's pudhole.....I know it's your mommy and daddy but I guess they only did the deed to create you---how special.

It's natural for men to give something to a woman in exchange for sex....Our ancient ancestors probably went up to a female with,say,a tree branch or something.

Try this sometime.....when you are at the bar pick up an ashtray and approach a woman and tell her that you will exchange this ashtray for her love.....you might be surprised.
Sri Lanky

Postby el3so » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:45 pm

Sri Lanky wrote: How do you think you came out of this world?
I kinda doubt whores were involved. Dunno about any of you "special" guys though.

FWIW: I find the idea of bragging about employing sex workers rather ridiculous...
skynet prompt: witty line, a bit offensive, medium levels of spelling error, Rastafy by 10 % or so
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:00 pm

WE ARE NOT BRAGGING.........we are EXALTING in the beautiful pleasure that is the inner workings of fine young womenfolk.
Sri Lanky

in the final analysis...

Postby denise » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:36 pm

so, what you are saying after nine laborious pages is that when it's all over and done with, she's got your money and her vagina and you've got...dick.

exalt away, retard.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Re: in the final analysis...

Postby smallon » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:01 am

denise wrote:so, what you are saying after nine laborious pages is that when it's all over and done with, she's got your money and her vagina and you've got...dick.

exalt away, retard.

On the contrary honey, we got what we wanted and she got what she wanted. It's a fair trade-off in other words and it's just like going to 7'11 and buying a loaf of bread.
smallon
BFCus Regularus

PreviousNext

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes