Photos

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:30 pm

That's my boy Holland. You brawl your way around the world in true vagabond style. I salute you.

If you are not Irish, then you should be given honorary citizenship.

Cheers!
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Holland » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:52 pm

That's my boy Holland. You brawl your way around the world in true vagabond style. I salute you.

Cheers!

Funny you should mention that. I generally am only able to make friends with about 1 out of 100 Irish guys I meet. I seriously squabble with them more than any other nationality. One of the few of them that I have been friends with finally enlightened me as to the reason why when he explained that I was so much like them that conflict was unavoidable.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

another criteria met for irrevocable irishdom

Postby denise » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:55 pm

well, maybe me (and my boys) are irish afterall.

the oldest does a tour in iraq during the deadliest year for US forces without discharging his weapon then gets jumped along with two other marines, one of whom is of asian descent, at an asian nightclub in long beach where he is subsequently beaten unconcious and kicked in the face, shattering his right cheekbone and when he is able to make his way out of the building is told by the female police officer who should be arresting the perpetrators that she is going to take him to jail.

the youngest is sent to a wisconsin boarding school so i no longer suffer high blood pressure worrying about whether smoking marijuana with his friends will result in him getting sodomized in juvenile detention should the police catch him gets in a fight with a mexican national during the presidents challenge who is apparently under the impression that america is his bitch and subsequently my boy has his nose broken while tackling the young amigo which i cannot report as it will result in his being expelled from school and forfeiting his very expensive tuition.

foreigners, black eyes all around, and they didn't even have to leave the country. sorry, no pics. still, we not be hatin'.

USA!USA!USA!
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Re: .

Postby Mikethehack » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Holland wrote:

Cheers!

Funny you should mention that. I generally am only able to make friends with about 1 out of 100 Irish guys I meet. I seriously squabble with them more than any other nationality. One of the few of them that I have been friends with finally enlightened me as to the reason why when he explained that I was so much like them that conflict was unavoidable.

Prince Philip, the Queen's husband, famously said, when visiting Ireland a few years ago, that it was the first time he was in a room with more than one Irishman and a fight didn't break out.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Wayne » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Denise, honey, you need a vacation. BADLY.
Anyone but BO!
Wayne
BFCus Regularus

about that, anyway

Postby denise » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm

you won't get any argument from me ;)

maybe ireland. someday anyway. i hear it's very beautiful.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby muskrat » Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:28 pm

That 2nd pic Holland......amazing, I got an apartment in that building 'Points North' Marine Parade, Coolangatta opp the beach.

Cheers M.
muskrat
BFCus Regularus

Re: Photos

Postby NIJ » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:21 am

Holland wrote:Image

Is that Blue Steel?
"You have to consider we're only made out of dust. But even considering, I mean it's a sort of bad beginning, we're not doing too bad." - PKD, The 3 Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
NIJ
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:16 am

Is that Blue Steel?

lol
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Holland » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 pm

That 2nd pic Holland......amazing, I got an apartment in that building 'Points North' Marine Parade, Coolangatta opp the beach.

Cheers M.

No shit? Small world eh? The boat I lived on was at a nearby marina for a week so I popped over to Tweed Heads and checked out the winter sun festival. 5 days of mustangs and Elvis impersonators from around the world. Shit we had a good time though. I hadnt seen that many confederated flags since Iuka. Do you know where Jacobs Well is? The boat was usually at Horizon Shores marina so I spent alot of time in that back water. Sometimes at night I would take the boat into the middle of the channel just to get away from the skeeters and midgies. Ever been in a swarm of midgies? It sucks. I will post some boating photos soon. Ive got one photo on a camera of me coming out of the water onto the swim platform and you can see a bull shark fin about 10 meters from the transom.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Postby Holland » Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:30 pm

Is that Blue Steel?

Hilarious.
Holland
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes