Pics of Dan Rather and Barak Obama

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Pics of Dan Rather and Barak Obama

Postby Lunatock » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:31 pm

Senator Obama just happened to stop here, and Dan Rather followed.

So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby Mikethehack » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:03 pm

Dan Rather looks like he has seen more sunshine than Obama.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Lunatock » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Mikethehack wrote:Dan Rather looks like he has seen more sunshine than Obama.

Maybe I'm colorblind, but he has the orangey tinge of a spray on tan.
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby shivers » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 am

Is that Dr Phil with him?
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby Lunatock » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:40 pm

shivers wrote:Is that Dr Phil with him?

Not unless Phil was scrubbin' in some rogaine, or got a few hair plugs.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby coldharvest » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Lunatock wrote:

That's the guy who's paid to hold Dan's penis when he takes a leak....he's keeping his holding-hand warm in his pocket.

I like the bottom picture where the fella in the blue tie is giving you the eye.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby redharen » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 pm

I like how the train reflects the writing backward and makes it look like Cyrillic. Looks like Obama is out there in the motherland courting the great working masses.
redharen
small ax

Postby Ultra Swain » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:32 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Lunatock wrote:

That's the guy who's paid to hold Dan's penis when he takes a leak....he's keeping his holding-hand warm in his pocket.

I like the bottom picture where the fella in the blue tie is giving you the eye.

I noticed that, Lunatock is a fed magnet! ;)
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Lunatock » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:04 am

coldharvest wrote: That's the guy who's paid to hold Dan's penis when he takes a leak....he's keeping his holding-hand warm in his pocket.

I think one other Secret Service Agent in the first pic I took of Dan Rather is as well.

And this black & white pic solves the mystery of wether the tan is real or not.

Lunatock
Obarrg

Postby yorick » Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:32 am

redharen wrote:Looks like Obama is out there in the motherland courting the great working masses.

Looks to me like Obama's making a fist, gettin ready to slug that girl.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby flipflop » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:37 am

More like Obama's bodyguard (you can't miss him) is about to take down the photographer

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby yorick » Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:11 pm

Actually i wanna suggest money making opportunity to Lunatock that we compose anti-Obama propaganda story to match this pic captioned thus:

Angry Obama Confronts White Woman News Reporter

APP - Rumors of Barack Obama suffering AIDS as evidenced by both his scrawny stature and hair falling out resulted in confrontation yesterday when News Reporter boldly asked the question of how long he endured the sexually transmitted disease.

Miffed by the remarks, an angry Obama clenched his fist in threatening manner and barely restrained himself from assaulting the hapless News Reporter.......

Otherwise Flip, yeah thats gotta be the coolest job in the world - working with SS ye git to stand around with important people lookin cool while doing nothing and glaring at everybody. Hell, large in stature and capable of staring most people down, even capable of clearing entire rooms on occasion - I'd fit this goon-squad mentality of providing "security" perfectly, strictly an American concept.

French on the other hand, recruit what they call 'psychic bodyguards' attuning themselves with whatever environment they find themselves within, and then magnetizing themselves with opposite polarity to what they perceive to be discordant elements of mind/thought energy within the crowd.

Plus you will never identify French psych bodyguard so easily because their own unnoticeable visibility and anonymity is part and parcel to their work. Instaed of bein the gorilla in monkey suit angrily glaring at everybody, they will paint themselves as passers-by on fringe of the crowd. Known not even to their clients whom they're sworn to protect.

Nevertheless Secret Service are fun to watch. The best among em stand as statues motionless without expression while their eyes scan faces in the crowd without even turning their head. It's the protocol of never gettin chummy with their wards, being strictly ignored by their clients that probly bothers em the most. Strikes me the profession calls for stone-cold reptile mentality with extra-sensory capability such as tasting the air with tip of their tongue to achieve success.

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby The Turd Polisher » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:34 am

That is Obama adviser David Axelrod.

David Axelrod (born 1955) is a Democratic political consultant based in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He is perhaps best known nationally for his work on the campaigns of Barack Obama for the United States Senate in 2004 and for President in 2008.
Axelrod is the senior partner of AKP Message & Media and was a political writer for the Chicago Tribune. He is also a supporter of Cook County Commissioner Forrest Claypool, who helped Axelrod found his firm (under the name Axelrod and Associates).
http://www.akpmedia.com/partners/daxelrod.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axel ... sultant%29
The Turd Polisher
BFCus Regularus

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes