Check Out My Smokin' Trout

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Re: Check Out My Smokin' Trout

Postby Gopi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Someone told me too much estrogen gave men tits.
The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of its homes.
- Confucius
Gopi
Global Warmer

Postby Ultra Swain » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Gopi wrote:Someone told me too much estrogen gave men tits.

And they begin to watch "Grey's Anatonomy"
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby nowonmai » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Benzene gives men proper womantits (as opposed to manboobs - which incidentally is where Bobby Sands got his nickname from in a parody of cockney rhyming slang, which he as a committed anglophile he adores).
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

i choose death by fabric softener

Postby denise » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:I have a t fall fry pan as only the best will do at my peny hang. The broiler comes with a tray.

When the voices get too loud stick your head in the oven

Thats what the voices tell me to do. Gas, gotta love it!

sorry, rickshaw, i haven't visited this post in awhile. i have a recipe for a t-fall (i'm assuming that means non-stick) frying pan as i do most of my cooking on the stovetop since the broiler hasn't worked for years and the oven won't go over 350F. you may or may not care for it as it caters to a child's sometime choosey palate and is therefore somewhat mild, but everyone seems to like it anyway. i use a bland, thin, and somewhat tasteless fish like orange roughy (or tilapia filets when the going gets rough) and dip them in a beaten egg then drag both sides through a mixture of italian bread crumbs (they are courser than regular breadcrumbs and herb seasoned) and a grated dried cheese like parmesan or romano or a mix. then i saute the breaded fish in land o' lakes sweet cream spread, which is a butter/margarine mix we have here that doesn't burn as easily as butter but still has a good taste. i should use clarified butter as they taught me in home economics but i haven't risen that far on the food pyramid yet but i'm close! keep an eye on it just like anything you would cook in a t-fall pan then when it turns golden brown, flip it over and then right before it's done cut a fresh lemon in half and squeeze it over everything and allow it to warm and gel for a moment. i usually serve this with saffron rice and steamed broccoli with a dijon mustard sauce.

probably as simple minded as a mcdonald's hamburger but i don't know what ingrediants are typically available to you. the real chefs here from what i can ascertain are kurt, expat, and jumper so if you can find a way to lure them to this thread they will probably provide you with something much spicier and more interesting to prepare and enjoy.

i also have a couple of single pan crowd pleasing recipes for breakfast if you like.
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes