Photos from a wolf sanctuary

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Photos from a wolf sanctuary

Postby Lunatock » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:47 pm

These were taken with a fence inbetween both packs. But I wasn't about to hop either, especilly considering that the first pic is a wolf pack with a grand total of seventeen wolves. And the second was a pack with five or six wolves...but the alpha female's territory apparently went beyond the fence.

Four membersof the 17 member pack. Watching beef jerky fly over their fence:

The alpha female of this pack glaring at me. Don't let the fact she's panting distract you.

The alpha female walking up to the fence...giving me the same "fuck you up" look.

So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Re: Photos from a wolf sanctuary

Postby Slam » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:41 am

Nice, Lunatock.

Did you interact with the wolves much?
Slam
BFCus Regularus

Re: Photos from a wolf sanctuary

Postby Lunatock » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:30 pm

Slam wrote:Nice, Lunatock.

Did you interact with the wolves much?

Not really, aside from that one that apparently didn't like me. And one or two from the 17 member pack that probably thought I look like the one staff member they have a love-hate relationship with.

He does the tourist attraction thing with people sightseeing, saying that he has to go into their pen to remove a darted wolf for surgery & what not, or to retrieve a dead one. And tells everyone about going in there & using a wooden bat to poke the wolves, until one got ahold of it and started playing tug of war...and two more started nipping at his leg.

Then he spun around and yelled "RAH!" at the wolves. The entire pack was right there & started barking at him. Then they all walked behind him as far as they could as he left.
So I'll meet up with that Russian, that Brazillian, the rest of the team from Brooklyn..and we'll start shooting.
Lunatock
Obarrg

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes