Awaydays with flipflop

A forum to place the images of heathen souls that you have captured.

Re: Awaydays with flipflop

Postby Caliban » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 am

BUZKASHI wrote:
No, soccer. To me, football is the NFL. Soccer is soccer.

But relax, I understand what your getting at.

No. Football. We invented it, we get to name it.

How can that rediculous game you colonials play be called football when most of the time, the interminable time that game takes, you are carrying the ball in your hands or chasing and having a fight with someone who hasn't got the ball.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby BUZKASHI » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:17 am

I am not going to debate the game. You have yours, we have ours. I call it what I call it, based on my geographical location, and you the same.

That is it.

Got it? Good then.
This is not a worthy adversary, a bunch of fig-eaters wearing towels on their heads, trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank. Pacifism is not something to hide behind.
BUZKASHI

Postby coldharvest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:00 am

BUZKASHI wrote:I am not going to debate the game. You have yours, we have ours. I call it what I call it, based on my geographical location, and you the same.

That is it.

Got it? Good then.

I don't.
You barely touch the ball with your foot in North America...it should be called pass-ball or steroid-ball or dumb-asses who can barely read but seem to pass College and go to the Pro's ball.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 am

And if you don't agree then we're taking our ball back and going home. So there !
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Woodsman » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:52 am

coldharvest wrote: dumb-asses who can barely read but seem to pass College and go to the Pro's ball.

Rocks for jocks.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:29 pm

BUZKASHI wrote:I am not going to debate the game. You have yours, we have ours. I call it what I call it, based on my geographical location, and you the same.

That is it.

Got it? Good then.

No football is football, a bunch of fat steroid monkeys in spandex crawlin all over each other is muggy bonehead.

Got it? Good then.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Caliban » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Previous

Return to Photographs, Etchings and Daguerreotypes