Question on the numbers

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

Question on the numbers

Postby Mikethehack » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:29 pm

This is really just trivial, but I thought I'd ask anyway.
I have noticed that there is nearly 1000 posters on the BFC now. I'm just wondering how many post reasonably regularly,allowing for the fact that some people prefer to read and not post.

Just curious....(I know that some sites who think they are really popular have as few as 200 registered posters)
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby Kurt » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:45 pm

What I have to do later is this board "Mod" that allows only the people who post to be shown on the "Memberlist" , while the readers can still belong and view the board and everything, they just ownt be included in the clutter.

Techncially here you don't even have to be a member to read the posts either, so there are probably a few readers here daily who have never registered or posted.

I know there are less than 100 posters who have posted over 100 times. Most of the BFC people are "readers".
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby jamesy » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:37 am

Most of the BFC people are "readers".

Would that be similar to a breeder?
I ask only because I'm trying to make contact with aliens in Deep Space Quadrant 7, Galaxy 12-E, and I heard those breeders are more friendly, and will invite you to their planet for coffee and soup.

should I ask this in the Tin Foil café?

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby dogtanian » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:26 pm

Most of the BFC people are "readers".

Would that be similar to a breeder?
I ask only because I'm trying to make contact with aliens in Deep Space Quadrant 7, Galaxy 12-E, and I heard those breeders are more friendly, and will invite you to their planet for coffee and soup.

should I ask this in the Tin Foil café?

J./

Nahh Jamsey.

I think it's more analogous to being a 'giver' or a 'taker'.

</coco butter>
"Truth is cool; but unattainable..."
dogtanian
BFCus Regularus

Location: Amsterdam - Douala - HCMC - Singapore - Wellington - Whistler

Return to Technical Questions