Dear Kurt

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

ARE YOU FEELING ME, FIDEL?

OMG, YES. we are so totally insync i now realize you are the missing seperated at birth siamese twin i never knew i had. thank you for filling the gaping void where my soul should have been.
33%
NO. as usual, i haven't the foggiest notion as to what you mean, you ignorant american. (hereinafter referred to as "The Penta Option")
17%
if i break all of your fingers will you be able to type with your toes? (and the answer? toes, nose, whatever it takes)
50%

Total votes : 6

Dear Kurt

Postby denise » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:35 pm

you notified me by e-mail that i had a message here and after three failed attempts to log-on brought on by exitement induced typographical errors, i was unapologetically greeted by the "You have no new messages" message.

as you can imagine, i am completely heartbroken and unable to carry on. i might have to dig up illman and have him sue you for pain and suffering as well as the not winning of my heart or what's left of my mind with your crass and cruel indifference to my complex needs as a frail but damaged yet fully fledged member of the extremely extended human family.

okay, i'm going to spend some time alone contemplating my navel and the forgiving of every fucking person who has ever offended me, intentionally or otherwise since the beginning of time. because i am a woman and womens must multi-task, that's why we like to give them multiple full-time jobs with lower or noer pay, because why should we reward them for doing what comes naturally, eh? anyway, i think i've spotted a piece of lint.

with all my loves,

denise
all roads lead to Christ.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:45 pm

First of all the e-mail you get just has my e-mail address on it , it is not from me.

If you went there and there was no message, that means two things have happend:

1. The person who sent the message, decided to delete it. You would get notified as to having recieved it but then nothing.

2. I deleted a spammer who had sent out PMs. When I delete the account, the unanswered PMs go with it.

Most likely it was number 2.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

my post still stands. maybe even more, baby

Postby denise » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:59 pm

how do you know it wasn't the spammer who loves me? the one i have been awaiting for through all of eternity? wait, i found another bit of lint.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Re: my post still stands. maybe even more, baby

Postby Kurt » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:11 pm

denise wrote:how do you know it wasn't the spammer who loves me? the one i have been awaiting for through all of eternity? wait, i found another bit of lint.

I would happily help you spam the spammers.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

OMG!

Postby denise » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:31 am

i think i'm turning into my daughter.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:52 am

how do you know it wasn't the spammer who loves me? the one i have been awaiting for through all of eternity?

Cuz I was at the bar. I mean pub.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

sweet

Postby denise » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:06 am

a pub with no smoking and no internet connection?

i hope they have great beer ;)
denise
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:13 am

They do Missy, the only thing wrong with the beer heer is the price. I normally drink wife beatter, thats Brit speak for Stella. The only other shitty thing bout the beer is the alcohol content, its kinda kiddie like, just like the chaves.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:58 am

Ahhh...the technicalities of beer...leave it to rickshaw.
Sri Lanky

Don't use the tap water

Postby Gopi » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:58 am

Brew your own beer at home in the UK.
You can't do that in Canada can you?
The strength of a nation is derived from the integrity of its homes.
- Confucius
Gopi
Global Warmer

Postby Sri Lanky » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:56 am

Yes,but only recently.

My father makes his own wine...legally.

Of course,hooch has been around forever and it is still illegal.
Sri Lanky

Postby coldharvest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:41 am

You can't do that in Canada can you?

You're limited in how much you can make so invariably the results are an unpalatable yeasty mess...just like most Canadian College girls.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby jamesy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:14 am

coldharvest wrote:an unpalatable yeasty mess...just like most Canadian College girls.

Hmm. Special.

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

Postby jamesy » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:16 am

By the way, Denise, if you wrote for the Oprah magazine, I would subscribe, because your writing is incessantly hilarious and entertaining, my dear. do carry on with your wit and banter.

J./
jamesy
Aiden of Lindisfarne

how sweet

Postby denise » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:42 am

i don't know what an oprah is and i had no idea she had a magazine ;)

true story, as a young and inexperienced housewife, i called into her chicago show in the twilight time before she had achieved total oprahness. i believe she was sporting an afro and running the sort of program many talk show hosts would later perfect and iconosize as your basic confessional, sans priest and privacy, with the added benefit of public, prolific, and prurient condemnation and then the very real possible possibility of actually having it out then and there, in the open, with the purported perpetrator, to boot or be booted. what a bonus. once you had managed to worked your way up (or down depending on how you look at it) to the jerry springer show, it was a no-brainer, figuratively and literally. cut to the chase and head straight for the chair.

anyhoo, someone and somebody else were having themselves a little problem on the oprah show, so i called in with a peacemaking plan and was put on hold into perpetuity. apparently, nobody out-oprahs oprah. that single realization shot my entire daytime television watching career to hell in a handle bar moustache as it would turn out, and opened up my daytime schedule to the possibility of my passing prodigous parcels of time right here when the towers tumbled some twelve years later.

anyway, i remember you jamesy, right from the start when my extant existence started disintegrating right before mine and, much to my own horror, everyone elses' eyes. you were a nice thoughtful guy then and you are a nice thoughtful guy now. i wish you only the best. same to you, kurt. rickshaw, if you remember the ice cream incident, i will send you a photograph when i figure out how. coldharvest, underneath that gruff exterior...i wish you and gopi and your children much love, togetherness, and success. and sri, you go girlfriend!

okay, no more mush.
denise
BFCus Regularus

Return to Technical Questions