TFHC edit... WTF?

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

TFHC edit... WTF?

Postby OneLungMcClung » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:46 am

I just jumped my thread count because I assumed I was hitting EDIT.... and there is no edit in the TFHC.

Why?
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:08 am

It's a conspiracy.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:26 pm

It the wards and mandalas Yorick has placed around tTFHC, strictly for your protection of course but as a result your opinions are written in Internet stone as it were....careful.

plus we use opinions there as a barometer of your craziness so we don't need you editing evidence now do we?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Sri Lanky » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:22 pm

It's the place to unleash your crazy wisdom.

Do you know what wisdom is?....Zappa says it's the domain of the wis.
Sri Lanky

Postby marie-angelique » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:12 pm

coldharvest wrote:It the wards and mandalas Yorick has placed around tTFHC, strictly for your protection of course but as a result your opinions are written in Internet stone as it were....careful.

plus we use opinions there as a barometer of your craziness so we don't need you editing evidence now do we?

love it.
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Re: TFHC edit... WTF?

Postby yorick » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 am

OneLungMcClung wrote:I just jumped my thread count because I assumed I was hitting EDIT.... and there is no edit in the TFHC.

Why?

Yeah i know what ye mean about embarassment logging too many posts, was embarassed myself when approaching 1,000 couple years ago.

After awhile it seems regular posters with greatest number appear the least relevant. Question of finite energy sublimination / allocation of one's greatest work. IOW, what alchemists understand according to metaphysical principles under materia primae rules of dissolution and dispersal yet refreshing and renewing itself at baser levels.

Please do not fret or worry, TfHC covers all dominions and areas wishing to better understand and define mastery over unseen elements and mystical phenomena that nourish not just one family of forums - but the entire global system at large. Even welcoming forum thread ideas unwelcome elsewhere, such as Mach posting his poetry ther on page 1. Also welcoming the greatest work of legendary occult BFC'er WSDuncanBinns.

In short lacking an edit feature y'all might consider it dangerous place, even annoying. Although personal attacks, outright profanity, discussion of forum protocols, off-topic babblings aint allowed ther.

(:=
Last edited by yorick on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
yorick
malum discordiae

Postby coldharvest » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:34 am

Yeah i know what ye mean about embarassment logging too many posts, was embarassed myself when approaching 1,000 couple years ago.

....you should be.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby yorick » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:23 am

Then towards better self-deprication at hailing the base and petty "scrollable ones" i oughta post more often??

(:=
yorick
malum discordiae

Return to Technical Questions