Blackberry and bfc?

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

Blackberry and bfc?

Postby Dr. V » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:59 am

Some fool at work has given me a blackberry and as I'm travelling a lot for work at the moment........

has anyone mastered reading the bfc on a blackberry type thing - half the time it keeps logging me out of the forum / pm's, the logo takes up most of the screen and surfing is virtualy impossible (I've tried removing the pictures but then none of the links work) .....any tips so I can while away a few train journies?

thanks,
Dr. V
Academikus Seductresus

Re: Blackberry and bfc?

Postby svizzerams » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:34 pm

vlindsay wrote:Some fool at work has given me a blackberry and as I'm travelling a lot for work at the moment........

has anyone mastered reading the bfc on a blackberry type thing - half the time it keeps logging me out of the forum / pm's, the logo takes up most of the screen and surfing is virtualy impossible (I've tried removing the pictures but then none of the links work) .....any tips so I can while away a few train journies?

thanks,

iPhone works like a dream for this sort of thing. I was never happy with the webbrowsing bit on my Treo.
Joan of Arc went to battle with nothing
but the voices in her head
and a well-sharpened sword ~ Charlotte

...those without swords can still die upon them...

Illegitami non carborundum est
svizzerams
Rx Rangerette

Return to Technical Questions