!?!

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

!?!

Postby Yeahsure » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 am

What's going on with the passwords?
Good night and good luck - Edward R. Murrow
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Re: !?!

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:08 am

I haven't touched your passwords. Maybe RYP or Kurt did. they tend to frown on the multiple account thing. Did you try and change your password or email? Does your Wayne login still work?
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Yeahsure » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:20 am

i thought it did until today? for some bizarre reason the password wasn't taking this afternoon.

then tonight i followed instructions on changing it to a fresh password but it appears the system either wasn't taking it (the password emailed me) or the multicolored anti-spam characters that appear in the box below weren't being accepted

the comp just suffered another of those wonderful MICROSOFT upgrades. i've lost a good number of my family's email addresses somehow. same thing happened last year

hey, if I offended somebody unknowingly and have to suffer the fate of Mach or Shining Eye, my shoulders are broad enough...just let me know

***i'm still waiting for the podiatrist to come across with the cortisone for my foot, my recent
'friend' doesn't answer any emails and i was advised that cycling was stiffening up my achilles and plantar fascia, thereby undoing all the PT and ultrasound i was getting the past 5 weeks in an attempt to get back to running, so i'm selling the bike tomorrow and starting acupuncture next week. this summer is testing what's left of my character. whatever***
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby Ultra Swain » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:24 am

gotcha,

i did that as well and it froze my account until Kurt could verify. PM him and he will sort you out.
Geez,am I NOT ALLOWED TO BE INTENSE FOR JUST 10 FUCKING SECONDS??!!!!!!!
Ultra Swain
Snappyus Answerus

Postby Yeahsure » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:25 am

aha...thank'ee
Yeahsure
BFCus Regularus

Postby goat balls » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 pm

goat balls
BFCus Regularus