photo size limits

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

photo size limits

Postby marie-angelique » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:01 am

hey does anyone know how to post a photo that is larger than 1000 pixels from flickr or anywhere else?
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Re: photo size limits

Postby goat balls » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:49 am

goat balls
BFCus Regularus

Postby shivers » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 am

Kurt fixed it so you can't. He did this because RYP had a habit of posting gigantic photos (like ALL THE FUCKING TIME) that fucked up the threads. Now he can't do that, and neither can anybody else. This makes me happy.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:13 am

actually kurt told me there is no size limit, but i can't post photos from flickr that are 1024 pixels....so i have to post the medium size, which really doesn't do some photos justice...

and i wonder if it is just me because some other people's photos seem to be a bit bigger than 1000 pixels...

:/
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby shivers » Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:16 am

I forget the exact limit, to be honest. Some folks' pics are cut off on the right side, I've noticed, and you have to open the image in a new window/tab to see the whole thing. Anyway, you can't post a pic as big as you like anymore, and fuck up the thread, like you used to be able to. And I am happy.
We are miserable sinners,
Filthy fuckers,
Arseholes!
shivers
BFCus Regularus

Return to Technical Questions