HTF do you edit a message?

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

HTF do you edit a message?

Postby khalampre » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:04 pm

I make typos. I really do not read what I write, I just type what I am thinking and hit submit. Every now and again I see a typo that I want to fix, but noooooooooooooooooooooo. How do I edit on the new board?
I hate everything about you - Ugly Kid Joe
khalampre
BFCus Regularus

Re: HTF do you edit a message?

Postby OneLungMcClung » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:38 am

You don't. The MODs were enraged by moral weakness and sneaky back-deleting during tantrums, rants, and security consciousness by various posters, and would rather that your dirt stays right where it is for all teh interwebz to see. You have ~ 20 minutes from a posting to edit for mistakes, drunkenness, and idiocy. After that it goes on your permanent record, young man!
Money Talks...
OneLungMcClung
BFCus Regularus

Re: HTF do you edit a message?

Postby coldharvest » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:12 pm

OneLungMcClung wrote:You don't. The MODs were enraged by moral weakness and sneaky back-deleting during tantrums, rants, and security consciousness by various posters, and would rather that your dirt stays right where it is for all teh interwebz to see. You have ~ 20 minutes from a posting to edit for mistakes, drunkenness, and idiocy. After that it goes on your permanent record, young man!

Go to the head of the class young man!
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Return to Technical Questions