Change of Phone in Signature Line

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

Change of Phone in Signature Line

Postby Sarge » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Hey Kurt!.. my man - how do I get to the info so I can change my phone numbers? not that I'd want to!.. LOL!. but just for you own info!. How goes it man? where are you now?.. I hear Dyn-Intl won the LOGCAP III contract to Afghanistan and Iraq support - is that true?. I am looking for my ex-boss Harry Frazier (CSM/Ret) whom I used to work for long ago - sent him an email to dyn-intl but it came back undeliverable - anyways.. Happy New Year man!. Sorry about the goofup with Flock!..I didn't think another browser would hurt - I use it more often than Firefox - after it crashed my system a couple of time - way faster - and less junk. works great for me - not intended to be spam to you or anyone else dude!@. Will be posting more often. Although I am no longer going overseas (thanks to my dammed f... sp...!.) - so keep me posted man!. Great talking with you.
Sarge
BFCus Regularus

Re: Change of Phone in Signature Line

Postby Kurt » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 pm

You just go to your user control panel in the upper left hand corner directly below the board index. You should be able to change your signature from there.

Flock may be a good browser for Social Networking sites but the link you sent me is blocked by "Smartfilter" at work and it has what appears to be a referer number to it. If it has nothing to do with advertising or promotions then I appologise but it sure looks that way.

As far as Dyncorp and your old boss are concerned I work in the world of total civilian computing and I know nothing about Dyncorp and their contracts. JamesInTheWorld is the person on this board who keeps track of that sort of thing and does a pretty good job of keeping track of it as far as I can tell.

Your e-mail to Harry Frazier came back undeliverable because he is dead. Google reveals a memorial fund for him.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Sarge » Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Kurt - Your kidding me? Harry is Dead?.. what the fuck happened?.. and how?.. Maybe his ex-wife got pissed and snuffed him out - Its a possibility - man I love that man - he achieved a whole lot - from flying CH-47 in the US Army and retiring - then being VP of Dyn-Intl - It makes no sense - life is too dammed short - or maybe he faked his own death - I am just speculating here!.. after all he did work for an International Company that made a lot of enemies worldwide - Dyncorp has not been a household word in many countries ie: Somalia, Rwanda, Kosovo, Haiti - just to name a few and that doesn't include Kuwait and Iraq - not withstanding Afghanistan!..
All yours and mines favorite vacation spots - NOT!.. Anyways - thanks for getting me the information - I since getting layed off by HP this year back in May - have decided to just screw the whole world and RETIRE - permanently - I am now at home and trying to buildup some home businesses - but most all just want your money - teach you a few tricks - like building a List - doing Autoresponders, Setting up Merchants accounts etc.. and your still out of pocket money you could have used elsewheres to pay the bills and making them RICHES beyond everyone's dreams - and meanwhile laughing all the way to the bank with your hard earned money (or retirement for that matter!) - people out there are out to screw everyone else - why not - they got screwed so many times - its become an obsession and a matter of fact - just bend over - let me part my share - and on to the next sucker! -- remember the old saying - there is a sucker born everyday - and its increasing!. I wish people would be honest with one another - but alas - none is the case - as you grow older and supposedly wiser - you discover that the whole fucking world is out to fuck everyone else - long are the days when chivalry and honor (I know to some people those words are kind of strange and forgotten!) - used to be paramount in every day living and doing business - part of the reality of life - now in this new age of instant communications - and drawing the world a whole lot smaller and still fucking that up too - the environment is a freaking shamble - don't let me get started there - but hey!.. how the heck did I get here!.. I need to get back to Harry!.. I surely will miss him if in fact he is dead - deceased - gone to the outer world up yonder - give me the link and the info - I assume that it was in the Killeen Herald Obituaries - I will look online and see if I can find anything!.. I appreciate your help and assistance - as far as the phones are concerned - I am no longer going to make my phones numbers public - if someone needs to reach me - they know where to find me!.. So sayeth the Sarge!.. Later (I hate to say Bye - it sounds so terminal!) LOL!> Peace Love and Happiness to all on this forum - Be Safe!..
Sarge
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Sarge, sorry about your friend but you have to learn to use google. He is quite dead and he even has a scholarship in his honor that is the first hit when you type in "Harry Frazier (CSM/Ret)"

www.quad-a.org/chapter_notices/Frazier_Scholarship.pdf

I think he may have died back in 2001 since an update page gave notice about just having heard that he died in 2002.

Google Sarge, use google.

Autoresponders are something I like because they are not spam and people actually choose to get an e-mail but I suspect there are very few people who make money off of them but they are easy to set up so it ends up being like you said...They want money from you.

Nothing wrong with wanting money from people for goods and services but the "Set Up a Home Business Using Autoresponder" people never mention that first you have to get something that is actually interesting to sell. So far most of the interestings things people have sold using autoresponders is "How to Set Up a Home Business Using Autoresponders".

The way to make money on the sucker circuit is not to be a sucker. If you want to make money usisng autoresponders then set up a dedicated host with some cheap company in the US and configure a website with paypal, and offer a cheap autoresponder service so the sucker circuit will have a place to get their autoresponders cheap.

And don't ask me how to do this. Use google.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Atrax » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm

I don't have the faintest idea why, but this thread fascinates me.
Atrax
BFCus Regularus

This message should have been sent over the phone instead bu

Postby el3so » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Sarge wrote: as far as the phones are concerned - I am no longer going to make my phones numbers public - So sayeth the Sarge!
They're still viewable, Sarge. Long time no post ;-)

Thanks for the peace, love and happiness. Hope you are enjoying them as well.

More proof re: Kurt doing a damned fine job
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

CSM (Ret) Harry H Frazier - VP Dyn-Intl

Postby Sarge » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:09 am

Thanks Kurt!.. I appreciate the information - its worth its weight in Gold - I assure you - It came quite as a shock to me I know he didn't die in 2001 or 2002 - in 1991 my first wife died while I was still employed with Dyncorp - and Harry was very instrumental in making sure all went well - and he even was a palbearer for me - I was quite in a daze at the time - and nothing was the same ever since - I met her back in 1969 in S. Korea - she was the love of my life - it was love at first sight - we have three children 2 boys and 1 girl - and we were married for well over 22 years - its very hard to loose someone so close to you and for so long and one day - puff - your all alone with three kids in your hands and wondering how in the hell your going to survive - but survice I did - and even went on to Somalia in 1994-95 and then on to Rwanda in 95-96 and on to Kuwait in 96, and then Kosovo in 99-00 - I returned in 00 - to go back to work with Harry and he graciously took me back - I left in 2001 or soon thereafter and in 2003 I went to Iraq/Kuwait.. so its been a long time - from what I gathered in the obits - he died of cancer in 2008 - him and I where two days apart on the birth day - he came before me in January of 1947 = so I guess he was older than me by a mere days!.. its funny how things turned out - I wish they would have espounded more on his career - but after he retired at CSM (Command Sergeant Major) - the top NCO rank you can get - he went on to become VP of Dyn-Intl and was instrumental in setting up numerous contracts for Dyncorp (later Dyn-Intl) within the 10 state area of the southwest - for both Active Duty Aviation and National Guard and Reserves - well over 4000 aircrafts (both fixed and rotary) - doing all scheduled maintenance on every aircraft you can imagine the US Army Aviation Command had in its inventory!.. and its all thanks to his dedicated work and securing these contracts for Dyn-Intl and Dyncorp - most of his work will most likely go unnoticed except in the annals of the Military Aviation. I am proud to have work with such an outsanding man - and I miss him terribly!. This award for a scholarship in his name - will go a long way towards insuring his work and dedication to Army Aviation continues to be recognized throughout history - because of him - History was made - and continues to this day!..
Sarge
BFCus Regularus

Return to Technical Questions