PM Outbox

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

PM Outbox

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey guys, I see messages sitting in my PM Outbox. I sent one to Stiv, and it just sat there. Then I sent one to Coldharvest, and after sitting in the Outbox for a few minutes is seemed to go. I sent another one to Stiv, and now I have the two Stiv messages sitting in there and the Coldharvest one is gone.

EDIT - Nevermind, they cleared out. Stiv, sorry for the duplicates.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
User avatar
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: Bahrain

Re: PM Outbox

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Chimborazo wrote:Hey guys, I see messages sitting in my PM Outbox. I sent one to Stiv, and it just sat there. Then I sent one to Coldharvest, and after sitting in the Outbox for a few minutes is seemed to go. I sent another one to Stiv, and now I have the two Stiv messages sitting in there and the Coldharvest one is gone.

EDIT - Nevermind, they cleared out. Stiv, sorry for the duplicates.


When someone clicks on your message that means they read it and it moves from outbox to sendbox.

I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.
User avatar
Kurt
In Manus Manus
 
Posts: 19792
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:29 am
Location: New York City

Re: PM Outbox

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Kurt wrote:I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.


What a dick.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
User avatar
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: Bahrain

Re: PM Outbox

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Chimborazo wrote:
Kurt wrote:I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.


What a dick.

You've seen him naked?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

Re: PM Outbox

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:
Kurt wrote:I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.


What a dick.

You've seen him naked?


He keeps sending photos. It's getting a bit weird, and now that I realize he doesn't send them to everybody, I'm a little creeped out.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
User avatar
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus
 
Posts: 4131
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:12 pm
Location: Bahrain

Re: PM Outbox

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

.....you should have seen his Kwanza card before the court injunction.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
User avatar
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman
 
Posts: 25677
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:36 am
Location: Island of Misfit Toys

PM Outbox

Postby russlits » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:01 pm

Hey Im new here, and a little confused about whether my PMs are getting out. Basically, I dont know the difference between the Outbox, where a portion of my PMs are sitting, and the Sent Messages folder, where some other ones are. I wrote maybe 10 PMs and submitted them they all have a sent at time/date but why do some end up in one folder and then the other? Did some not get to their recipients?

Thanks in advance.
russlits
 


Return to Technical Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron