PM Outbox

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

PM Outbox

Postby Chimborazo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey guys, I see messages sitting in my PM Outbox. I sent one to Stiv, and it just sat there. Then I sent one to Coldharvest, and after sitting in the Outbox for a few minutes is seemed to go. I sent another one to Stiv, and now I have the two Stiv messages sitting in there and the Coldharvest one is gone.

EDIT - Nevermind, they cleared out. Stiv, sorry for the duplicates.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Re: PM Outbox

Postby Kurt » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Chimborazo wrote:Hey guys, I see messages sitting in my PM Outbox. I sent one to Stiv, and it just sat there. Then I sent one to Coldharvest, and after sitting in the Outbox for a few minutes is seemed to go. I sent another one to Stiv, and now I have the two Stiv messages sitting in there and the Coldharvest one is gone.

EDIT - Nevermind, they cleared out. Stiv, sorry for the duplicates.

When someone clicks on your message that means they read it and it moves from outbox to sendbox.

I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.
And from thence they went to Beer....(Num 21:16)
English Bespoke Tailor New York City
Internet research and investigation
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Kurt wrote:I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.

What a dick.
"The terrain is just too wiley coyote for me to risk it. Slam into arch, rope breaks, in the distance as I plummet 'meep meep'" -Caliban
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Chimborazo wrote:
Kurt wrote:I have one to RYP from about three years ago about upgrading the board that he still has not bothered to click on.

What a dick.

You've seen him naked?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Chimborazo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Chimborazo wrote:

What a dick.

You've seen him naked?

He keeps sending photos. It's getting a bit weird, and now that I realize he doesn't send them to everybody, I'm a little creeped out.
Chimborazo
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

.....you should have seen his Kwanza card before the court injunction.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Return to Technical Questions