w00000000000000t!!!!!!!!

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

w00000000000000t!!!!!!!!

Postby el3so » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Finally. I managed to get my interwebz running again. Don‘t ask me how I did it though...
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Re: w00000000000000t!!!!!!!!

Postby marie-angelique » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

glad to see you back, mkay, i promise to not ask :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

progress

Postby el3so » Mon May 09, 2011 11:57 pm

My 1337 skillz be improving every year.

I popped my case-dislodging cherry today. After casually noticing the morphic dissonance between Philips-head screws and Philips-head screwdrivers I pulled the heavy 0/1 applicator unit and all the wafery plugs with fins on them out of the box. There was enough brown dust on it to knit a large albeit smelly sweater. Sh!t got vacuumed good and put together again.

You reading this is proof of it being the truth.
7.I TRIED TO FILM SEX WITH BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, ORGASMS, CRIMPIES, SQUIRTS - BUT ALL DON'T CARE.IN A YEAR I DOWNLOADED 180 VIDEOS OF WHICH THE MOST WATCHED ARE IN@EST, SLE@PERS AND TABOO.PEOPLE STRIVE FOR EVERYTHING WRONG AND FORBIDDEN, IT IS THEIR NATURE.
el3so
Creepy Uncle

carp

Postby el3so » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Guess I'm not a computer wizard after all. Did the vacuum thing again, must have touched/mishandled some of the internal cooling fans.
PC just restarts after a while if I don't pull the plug it continues to start to start up. Only internet-access works, at times, downloading is a b!tch.

Figure it's some overheating causes it or a messed up power supply but no parts feel particularily warm and I haven't got zapped (yet).
Should I just buy a new one or is there some quick fix?
el3so
Creepy Uncle

Return to Technical Questions