Upload a jpg for my Avatar

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

Upload a jpg for my Avatar

Postby AztecDave » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 am

Can I upload a saved photo in jpg format for my Avatar? If so, how? I have been thru the edit your Avatar process but still stumped. Ayudame!
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Re: Upload a jpg for my Avatar

Postby Kurt » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:34 am

AztecDave wrote:Can I upload a saved photo in jpg format for my Avatar? If so, how? I have been thru the edit your Avatar process but still stumped. Ayudame!

Yes, but it has to be 120 x 120 pixels.

After you try again please look carefully and post any error messages you get here and I may be able to figure it out.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby AztecDave » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 pm

when i have an avatar on a website i want to use, i right clicked on "copy shortcut" and paste that URL in the space provided. i get an error message saying it's too long.
The real Army, composed entirely of young enthusiasts in camouflage uniforms, from whom impossible efforts would be demanded and to whom all sorts of tricks would be taught. That's the army in which I should like to fight.”
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby Kurt » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:19 pm

AztecDave wrote:when i have an avatar on a website i want to use, i right clicked on "copy shortcut" and paste that URL in the space provided. i get an error message saying it's too long.

Strange.

I think I may know the problem but it will require an e-mail and response from the folks who are really in charge of the board.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

Postby AztecDave » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Kurt wrote:
AztecDave wrote:when i have an avatar on a website i want to use, i right clicked on "copy shortcut" and paste that URL in the space provided. i get an error message saying it's too long.

Strange.

I think I may know the problem but it will require an e-mail and response from the folks who are really in charge of the board.

I guess I'm a caveman trying to invent fire. Can you give step by step instructions on how to uplaod a .jpeg?
― Jean Lartéguy
AztecDave
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Kurt wrote:
AztecDave wrote:Can I upload a saved photo in jpg format for my Avatar? If so, how? I have been thru the edit your Avatar process but still stumped. Ayudame!

Yes, but it has to be 120 x 120 pixels.

That whole 120 pixels rule is gay.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Return to Technical Questions