Kurt...I did'nt know you were a MAGICIAN!

This forum is for technical questions related to the message board. Now for registered users only.

Kurt...I did'nt know you were a MAGICIAN!

Postby Tracker » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:42 pm

Kurt,

I've been gone for a month and WHAMO! Superman makes over the BFC BOARD singlehandedly!

WELL DONE! Heck, even I can navigate this dang thing now!

What with all the Gold washing up on the beaches down here due to the hurricanes of the past months, I had'nt had the time to read the boards!!

Geeze, this will be hard to top Kurt....Let me know if you have a craving for anything from Florida BEFORE I fly up there next week!

THIS Genie RARELY grants a wish, but you've really done well here! RYP must be grinning ear to ear (wherever he is!)! If I were you Kurt, I'd make RYP put your photo on the inside cover of the next DP edition! (As the 'guy behind the curtain' like in the Wizard of OZ!)
RIP EC
It's a Mirage, I'm not REALLY here!
Tracker
Tracker

Postby Kurt » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:49 am

Gold? What gold?

Anyway I fixed the database problem. I may merge some into a general discussion forum later (the old one, since that seems to be where folks gravitate to anyway) and make a new "Travel discussion" one.

But glad you like it.
Kurt
In Manus Manus

you did'nt hear

Postby Tracker » Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:18 pm

Kurt, you did'nt hear about all the shipwreck GOLD being uncovered by the spat of hurricanes that hit the East Central Coast of Florida? I mean the beaches were PAVED with coins in silver and Gold!!

Most of the beaches down here lost between 5-10 FEET in DEPTH of sand out to about 100 YARDS! They're a complete mess, and no matter what they do now, the coming Winter stroms will tear it up.

Lots of folks running around with metal detectors.....It's the Gold Rush of the New Millenium! Kurt, you really DO need to get out of the City more often LOL!
RIP EC
It's a Mirage, I'm not REALLY here!
Tracker
Tracker

Return to Technical Questions