TEA PARTY : OBAMA ::

This Forum is to discuss History and to annoy Fansy and Nowonmai by existing at all.

TEA PARTY : OBAMA ::

Postby Fansy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:05 am

COPPERHEADS : LINCOLN

what say ye negros?

racist
alarmist
bitches
throw around terms like liberty and and small government and shit, shit libertarians/patriots care about
but really just racist, conservative christian fatties tho. fascist populists who realize they gotta mask the real reasons they all hang out and pretend to care or be informed about healthcare topics.

we know. hes black. it sucks. but get over it...
"...we support members' rights to privacy."
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Re: TEA PARTY : OBAMA ::

Postby Fansy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:08 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperheads_%28politics%29

Profile of the average member

The values of the Copperheads reflected the Jacksonian democracy of an earlier agrarian society. The Copperhead movement attracted Southerners who had settled north of the Ohio River, the poor, and merchants who had lost profitable Southern trade.[6] Copperheads did well in local and state elections in 1862, especially in New York, and won majorities in the legislatures of Illinois and Indiana. They were most numerous in border areas, including southern parts of Ohio, Illinois, and Indiana (in Missouri, comparable groups were avowed Confederates). The Copperhead coalition included many Irish American Catholics in eastern cities, mill towns, and mining camps (especially in the Pennsylvania coal fields). They were also numerous in German Catholic areas of the Midwest, especially Wisconsin[7]"

Historian Kenneth Stampp has captured the Copperhead spirit in his depiction of Congressman Daniel W. Voorhees of Indiana:
“ There was an earthy quality in Voorhees, "the tall sycamore of the Wabash." On the stump his hot temper, passionate partisanship, and stirring eloquence made an irresistible appeal to the western Democracy [i.e., the Democratic Party]. His bitter cries against protective tariffs and national banks, his intense race prejudice, his suspicion of the eastern Yankee, his devotion to personal liberty, his defense of the Constitution and State's rights faithfully reflected the views of his constituents. Like other Jacksonian agrarians, he resented the political and economic revolution then in progress. Voorhees idealized a way of life which he thought was being destroyed by the current rulers of his country. His bold protests against these dangerous trends made him the idol of the Democracy of the Wabash Valley.[8]"

Clement Vallandigham, leader of the Copperheads, coined the slogan: "To maintain the Constitution as it is, and to restore the Union as it was."

John Mullaly's Metropolitan Record was the official Catholic paper in New York City. Reflecting Irish opinion, it supported the war until 1863 before becoming a Copperhead organ; the editor was then arrested for draft resistance. Even in an era of extremely partisan journalism, Copperhead newspapers were remarkable for their angry rhetoric. Wisconsin newspaper editor Marcus M. Pomeroy called Lincoln:

"Fungus from the corrupt womb of bigotry and fanaticism" and a "worse tyrant and more inhuman butcher than has existed since the days of Nero.... The man who votes for Lincoln now is a traitor and murderer.... And if he is elected to misgovern for another four years, we trust some bold hand will pierce his heart with dagger point for the public good."

I know i'm right no one can change my mind.

"The Copperheads sometimes talked of violent resistance, and in some cases started to organize. They never actually made an organized attack, however."

loud fat and lazy too.

they were peace democrats too. however this is the same genetic and memetic group. im fuckin sure.

and theyre still bitches 150 years later.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby Fansy » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:20 am

lol tea party
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMDVwxNDis

restoring honor! when did we lose honor?
00:30...when obama became president, duh
00:38 hes trying to take like everything.......like (WHITE) American out of the country!!! yeah thats my point!!! nothing to do with blackness.

if you arent familiar with white tea party racists or what racism looks like in the modern suburban south, these girls/family dynamics are perfect examples. regurgitating what they learn from parents and friends under the watchful eye of bigot looming authoritarian mom, who comes into view only once her cover's blown (around 1:50?) with a strained friendliness since she's still unsure whether it's safe to let on that they are bigots (whether or not they are amongst friends) and might have to have a confrontation. most parents are brainwashing fascists tho, so thats nothing specific to ta party. they just happen to like black ppl enough to let them vote, but not enough to be president. yet.

the interviewer, of course, with his final "is it safe to say your parents brought you into this?" lol. he means cult, which he covers by trying to make it sound like he was speaking generally. likewise they've been coached to deny being influenced/groomed by their parents.

which is lol compared to this sequence:
01:28
interviewer:so what do guys think about glen beck
girls: o love him think hes awesome
interviewer: why?
girls: ...well <exasperated/confused cause its obvious to all white bigots without having to say it, unsure if they are still in safe territory......turns to mom/guardian>

mom..why do we love Glen Beck?

then 30 secs later
girls "oh of course not. our parents beliefs dont influence us at all. people think that but its just so not true..ramble ramble"

member/apologist trying to prove that tea party isnt racist by bringing big boobed wife
only someone just beginning to perceive the dark truth concerning the organization but is oblivious to the fact that outsiders see this fault as clear as day would try to pass off this rinkydink shit as supporting evidence of whatever. the only idiots hes trying to convince are himself and his wife, and its seems like hes being successful sellin it to himself and keepin his wife towin the party line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_bJYyOVRv4

01:18 "stay back there bitch, dont get so close to this letter. youre my daughter and all but we need to get this video up on youtube without you fucking up every take. i have to prove to you and your mom - oops i mean the internet - that I think the organization isnt racist" even though i know it is

that guy is either a wife beater or a recovering addict (or has adhd). the faux interview setup (which is blown when he points out his daughter is filming) as well the illustration of the family dynamics of control anxiety and lies make this a tea party deluxe!

and why is it that you can hear what white people in the south mean when they say 'obama', like not even if they give it any context, you can tell whether theyre meaning "President Obama" or "Obama that black guy who i wouldnt let marry my daughter nor would i let him paint my house...but he makes a good shoe shiner. that...welll...nigger Obama."

i really think its a southern white thing. just a traditional, subtle expression of contempt through inflection/affectation that comes out when they say almost any black person's name, esp if frustrated/angry. they just still got it in their blood that these uppity fucking brown ppl shouldnt be wearing ANY FUCKIN SUITS. its like theyre frustrated that the country/laws they claim to love so much somehow allowed a monkey (nigger) to get in the drivers seat. its a mix of embarrassment, shame, anger....and hope. hope that someone will kill obama, god will end the world (because of obama), or just that the next president isnt ANOTHER nigger/spic/faggot/muslim. but at least theyve opened up to women now.
- Robert Young Pelton
Fansy
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 am

Fansy wrote:COPPERHEADS : LINCOLN

what say ye negros?

racist
alarmist
bitches
throw around terms like liberty and and small government and shit, shit libertarians/patriots care about
but really just racist, conservative christian fatties tho. fascist populists who realize they gotta mask the real reasons they all hang out and pretend to care or be informed about healthcare topics.

fuckin' totally.....pack of meaty cunts the lot of 'em.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Osiris » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 am

Fansy wrote:COPPERHEADS : LINCOLN

what say ye negros?

racist
alarmist
bitches

Sounds about right to me.
The impossible I'll do immediately, the unimaginable will take some time. http://bigwilliesbooks.com/
Osiris
BFCus Regularus

Return to History