Membership list of British Nationalist Party leaked

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Membership list of British Nationalist Party leaked

Postby Penta » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:51 pm

flipflop wrote:As you are armed with my real name I'm sure that you nearly broke your neck scrolling down that list looking for "Brighton". The day I join ANY political party is the day the men in white coats come to take me away, nice try though

Cheers

Paranoid or what?

As you are armed with my real name

I am?
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Penta » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:15 pm

So I am. Thanks for the reminder. Lovely.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Q » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:21 pm

It's hardly a stretch to imagine you as a former bloc captain of the jr. anti-sex league and lt. in the spies.
I am the object of criticism around the world. But I think that since I am being discussed, then I am on the right track.

- The Dear Leader
Q
Al-Aqua Teen Martyr's Brigade

Postby flipflop » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:00 pm

Penta wrote:I am?

So I am. Thanks for the reminder. Lovely.

Pity the blog's history though eh? Still, perhaps I know a bit more about you than you'd be comfortable with, who knows?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:27 pm

I think it's my turn to say, "Result."
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 pm

Penta wrote:I think it's my turn to say, "Result."

If it makes you feel better old girl, you go ahead and say it

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby rickshaw92 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:20 pm

FlipFlop wrote:
The day I join ANY political party is the day the men in white coats come to take me away

Even if Jeremy Clarkson had one?
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby flipflop » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:48 pm

rickshaw92 wrote:FlipFlop wrote:
The day I join ANY political party is the day the men in white coats come to take me away

Even if Jeremy Clarkson had one?

Especially if Clarkson had one. Only thing Clarko has in common with me is that his favourite car is also the Aston Martin DB9

PHOOOOOWARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Caliban » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm

Penta wrote:
100 in Liverpool. I'm sorry, that was misleading. I switched the order of sentences without noticing how it read. And it was a joke. I don't think for a moment you'd be a BNP member. If you do a "find" for police, you'll see there's only one on Merseyside, and she's a woman. Nearly all the other police are retired.

There are "more than 100" in Birmingham too. 25 in Brighton, but not, obviously, flipflop. I was just idly pulling up different towns and cities. And of course checking locally, to see if anyone I knew was a member or potential member, as you do.

Now. I think anyone who joins this bunch of wankers and loses their job as a result deserves what they get. My opinion. Based on the fact that everyone of us in the Merseyside Police know that to be policy. End of story

HOWEVER

I have just watched the North west news. The reporter, who was standing at the end of a street said which district of Liverpool
they were in. Then they said a woman who lived in that street was on the list and her teenage daughter a member of a BNP youth group on the list. Then they showed the reporter knocking at the door of a house in that street and a voice over saying that they called at the womans house and got no answer and went on to say that she was a serving police officer.

Now THAT is trial by media and THAT IS A DESPICABLE THING. Especially as at this stage there is no established evidence that the woman is a member other than this list, which the BNP now says may have been doctored as there are more names on it than the one they have.
Regardless of what outcome awaits her and like I say,if she is a member and loses her job, tough, but now she is potentially going to end up a victim of a witchunt by idiots, hounded from her homeand posibly subject to far worse.

It could only have been worse if they flashed her name up on the screen and where to send the death threats and petrol bombs to. Because ,lets face it there are people who will use this as an opportunity for some serious mischief before and regardless of the facts of it coming out.

That is not the way things should be in a democracy. Shoddy and cheap by the BBC I say.

Here is a quote from the black Police officers association
"Due process must be allowed to take place and we appeal for calm in that respect. MBPA also supports Merseyside Police to ensure the safety and security of those who it feels may be at risk as a result of being associated with the BNP as a result of the publication of personal details on to the internet. We condemn any and all unlawful acts and will assist Merseyside Police to hold those to account who perpetrate such behaviour."

As I note that another officer has actually now been "outed" and named by the media, I think it a shame that the BBC couldn't have been that pragmatic.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby Penta » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Oh, I agree, Caliban. Even more despicable if it was her teenage daughter on the list and not her. (Though if the police officer was using her daughter to get round the ban, that's pretty damn despicable too.) Unrestricted free speech nutters would of course say that once the list is out there, it's the media's daughter to track them down. I would support restraint in this instance. It's a private list, it shouldn't have been released, but until it's injuncted and removed, then obviously people are going to examine it. But there are plenty of stories in there for the media, without going for a witchhunt. On the other hand, I think if a senior serving police officer were on the list, and they could stand up his/her actual membership, then s/he'd be fair game.

One aspect that's very interesting is that the BNP will have to use the Human Rights Act to make their case for the injunction and whatever other actions they take, but as a party they are against the Human Rights Act. Tricky for them. Another is that they publish lists of people they don't like, with addresses and phone numbers etc., for their members to harass and threaten. So one would be tempted to say serve them right, let them have a taste of their own medicine, but that would be no excuse. If it's wrong for them, it'd be wrong for us, and wrong for the media.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:07 am

This is the start of it, also I just heard on Sky News that there's been a possible firebomb attack on a BNP list member's home in Huddersfield. The BNP are now the oppressed minority du jour, but you won't hear Amnesty or that little cunt Smarmy Chakrabarky's lot condemning the suppression of the BNP's basic human rights of freedom of thought and speech

ff

Pc faces quiz on alleged BNP link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/7741141.stm

BNP leader Nick Griffin said the party had lodged a complaint over the leak
A Merseyside police officer suspended after his name appeared on a list of British National Party (BNP) members is to be questioned by his bosses.

Pc Steve Bettley was on holiday when the document containing details of 12,000 people was published online.

The Merseyside force specifically bans all officers from membership of the BNP, Combat 18 and the National Front.

The Merseyside Black Police Association (MBPA) has appealed for calm during the internal investigation.

A force spokesman said Mr Bettley had returned from holiday to co-operate with an internal inquiry, which will explore whether the officer does have any links with the party.

MBPA believes that due process must be allowed to take place and we appeal for calm

Vinny Tomlinson,
Merseyside Black Police Association

The spokesman added: "Merseyside Police can confirm that the police officer is subject to an ongoing internal investigation into his alleged association with the BNP has been suspended from duty.

"We would like to reiterate we will keep an open mind until the facts around the alleged investigation have been established."

The officer once worked for a six-week period as a personal driver for the force's chief constable, Bernard Hogan Howe.

Mr Bettley was included in a list of thousands of BNP supporters which was leaked on an internet blog. His name was part of the main entry of a family member.

'Court action'

In a statement, MBPA chairman Vinny Tomlinson said: "MBPA believes that due process must be allowed to take place and we appeal for calm in that respect.

"MBPA also supports Merseyside Police to ensure the safety and security of those who it feels may be at risk as a result of being associated with the BNP."

He said the association was available to help the force during the investigation.

Officers have been banned from joining or promoting the BNP to prevent harming race relations, according to the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo).

The list, which was removed from the original blog where it was posted but remains available on other websites, names a number of current and former servicemen, along with ex-policemen.

BNP leader Nick Griffin pledged to take court action against those behind the leak.
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby dawud » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 am

couldn't have happened to a nicer group of people... cry me a f***ing river, so people will join in groups of three or four yobs, go knock on the door of some BNP member, and say "we don't want your sort around 'ere, unnerstand?"

can you spell "poetic justice?"

violence and thugs beating each other up, I can do without, but let's not forget that the BNP brought many of these harassment techniques to their current status...
Religion is often criticized for its heavy-handed approach to guilt and shame. The Ford fiasco convinces me that there is an important place for both.
dawud
BFCus Regularus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Well, well the mujahid is an expert on the BNP as well as everything else. From what vantage point do you form this view from? Did the mullah tell you?
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe