Gaza siege: crime against humanity, UN rapporteur

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Gaza siege: crime against humanity, UN rapporteur

Postby Mikethehack » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am

I love all the rows that the Izzie/ Pali punchup creates. It makes us appear as idiotic as they are. Leave them to it and let's concentrate on our own bloody problems. We have enough without adding them.

Neither side wants peace, because if there was, then they wouldn't get the kind of attention they desperately want, like spoiled children. Every time the Israelis cry, they get love and financial attention from the US and other countries and every time the Palestinians cry, they get love and financial attention from Arab countries, etc.

We should shut the door on the lot of them and leave them to sort out their own problems and before anyone accuses me of being put of touch or ignorant, I have worked that part of the world for a looooooong time and have the scars from both sides to prove it.

To hell with the blame game. If they want peace, they know what to do and they have had plenty of time to work it out.
I'm not really a proper reporter, due to the chronic lack of discipline, negligible attention span, and a certain juvenile difficulty taking serious things seriously.
Andrew Mueller.
Mikethehack
Pimpmasterus Generalismus

Postby flipflop » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am

Agreed, fuck 'em

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby lightstalker » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:21 pm

Mikethehack wrote:I love all the rows that the Izzie/ Pali punchup creates. It makes us appear as idiotic as they are. Leave them to it and let's concentrate on our own bloody problems. We have enough without adding them.

Neither side wants peace, because if there was, then they wouldn't get the kind of attention they desperately want, like spoiled children. Every time the Israelis cry, they get love and financial attention from the US and other countries and every time the Palestinians cry, they get love and financial attention from Arab countries, etc.

We should shut the door on the lot of them and leave them to sort out their own problems and before anyone accuses me of being put of touch or ignorant, I have worked that part of the world for a looooooong time and have the scars from both sides to prove it.

To hell with the blame game. If they want peace, they know what to do and they have had plenty of time to work it out.

Well said Mike.

But personally I would rather see Israel and the entire gaza strip bombed and bulldozed back to the stone age to make way for the worlds largest avocado farm.

mmm...avocado's...
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby lightstalker » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Well said Mike.

But personally I would rather see Israel and the entire Gaza strip bombed and bulldozed back to the stone age to make way for the worlds largest avocado farm. That way, the worlds produce market will be flooded with an endless and plentiful ,year round supply of delicious avocados that will cost lot less than they do now at roughly a buck a piece.

I want more avocados. What I don't want is more of the same old Izzy's vs rag-head bullshit that I have to sift out of my reading list every week.
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe