Fuck off Labour

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: Fuck off Labour

Postby Penta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:14 pm

coldharvest wrote:
Penta wrote:What would you suggest? A military coup?

As long as it restores the Monarchy.

Have we got rid of it already? Don't tell me I missed it. Was there much joyful dancing in the streets?
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby Penta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Royal wrote:
flipflop wrote:The horrible cunt is so boring I bet even that is one boring fucking book
Cheers

My friend read it. (He's an independent financial adviser in UK). He hates what damage Brown has done. His only comments were that, quote: Brown came across as hugely arrogant, wouldn't listen, act on, any financial advice from anyone, including he's so called advisers. Vince Cable is the only guy in ear shot of Brown that saw the financial crises coming & advised on how to minimise the damage to the UK. End quote.

Was the UK once a democracy?

Vernon Coleman is that man that writes books for barely literate little Englanders scared out of what wits they ever had by hearing about all those terrifying brown and black people in big bad cities, that they keep well away from for fear of contamination, who are threatening to "swamp" their villages. Advertised in the Mail and Telegraph. My mother-in-law had one once, England Our England: A Nation in Jeopardy, I think. I tried to read it, but couldn't get beyond the first page or two. Dire beyond belief.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_b?u ... an&x=0&y=0
(I'm on a flying visit to England. Spent this morning in Birmingham city centre and, grey and drizzly as it is today, it was a treat to drink in all that gorgeous vivid multicultural richness out on the streets.)

Vince for Prime Minister. What an opportunity the Lib Dems missed by pronouncing him too old to stand as leader and going for the wet Blair/Cameron clone. They could have hoovered up most disenchanted Labour voters plus a good bit of the centre. Their big chance to "change the face of British politics" - and they blew it.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm

You should read the book I listed Trotsky, Iain Dale is the most popular political blogger in the UK today , and "Guido Fawkes" exposed Dolly Draper and "Labourlist" as an organ for sleaze when emails between him and McBride (Gordon Brown's spin doctor at the time) were intercepted, talking about "smearing" (their words) Tory women (that should have got Penta's ire up, what?) and their sex lives.

I think "barely literate little Englanders scared out of what wits they ever had" have quite a bit to be worried about this government (a government that Penta actively canvassed for). Or, to be more exact, this government should be scared out of what wits they ever had by voting (and seemingly illiterate) "Little Englanders"

You can talk, you think you're more literate than anyone else here, but I've demonstrated time and again you're just a stupid cunt yourself

Cheers now
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Darling was on the Andrew Marr Show and said that he's confident Labour can win even with Brown as leader....so he's obviously insane.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:45 pm

coldharvest wrote:Darling was on the Andrew Marr Show and said that he's confident Labour can win even with Brown as leader....so he's obviously insane.

No, he's just being a politician and refusing to acknowledge what is blindingly obvious.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Penta wrote:
coldharvest wrote:Darling was on the Andrew Marr Show and said that he's confident Labour can win even with Brown as leader....so he's obviously insane.

No, he's just being a politician and refusing to acknowledge what is blindingly obvious.

his very political existence confuses me, he's failed miserably at every cabinet position he's had yet stays in cabinet and now he's Chancellor
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby Penta » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:31 pm

He's just wet, isn't he, with zero charisma. On the other hand he's Gordon's boy, carrying out Gordon's wishes in terrible circumstances: and I imagine in his deathly dull way, he's probably quite good at it. I was very relieved when the crunch hit that it was him at the treasury, being boring and outwardly calm, rather than some drama queen. And having fucked up so badly earlier by going along with deregulation, letting the city rip (for the prestige and the tax revenues), Gordon's prescription for how to get through the worst of the recession (even though it inevitably means racking up terrifying debts for the future) is, I think, the only sane one. Can you imagine the effect cutting spending and retrenching as the Tories keep demanding would have now? Couldn't find a better way to turn a crisis into a full-blown catastrophe.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 am

Penta wrote: Gordon's prescription for how to get through the worst of the recession (even though it inevitably means racking up terrifying debts for the future) is, I think, the only sane one.

Mwah-ha-hahahahahaaa

Brown cosied up to the bankers, HE put us where we are right now and is bailing the whole fucking mess out at your, not mine, expense, and people not even born yet will STILL be paying it all off. Breezingly brushing off the actually quite well expressed "terrifying debts for the future" is typical of you.

And you think the Tories will be a catastrophe? What was "Gordon", a genius?

You really are a thicko, argument by slogan and rhetoric again, fuck the facts

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:33 am

Tories cutting spending?

Penta wrote:cutting spending and retrenching as the Tories keep demanding

Pure fucking fantasy, do you know Derek Draper?

ff

Tories get tough to claw back cash

Jul 27 2009

The Tories are considering ending tax credits for high-earning households and introducing tolls on new roads as they tackle the "daunting" public finances.

David Cameron said that the "wealthy" would have to pay their share under a Conservative government trying to bring down the massive national debt.

"In saying to the country that we need to reduce public spending, we need to get the budget balance under control, we've got to be able to demonstrate to people that this is fair and seen to be fair and that everyone is putting their shoulder to the wheel," the Tory leader told BBC1's Andrew Marr Show.

"And that means the wealthy have to pay their fair share," he added.

Mr Cameron said that, apart from the health and overseas aid budgets, which are to be ringfenced, there would be "very proper savings" in departmental budgets, besides the scrapping of identity cards and regional government bureaucracy.

Pressed for areas in which the Tories might raise taxes, he reiterated previous remarks that tax credits for households earning more than £50,000 a year were difficult to justify.

He also said the Tories were "happy to look at road tolls", describing the M6 toll road as a Conservative idea and a "great success".

He indicated that a Tory pledge to cut inheritance tax might not be implemented for several years and that scrapping the new 50p top rate of tax on higher-earners, to be introduced by Labour next year would not be a priority.

Mr Cameron said the scale of the challenge on the public finances is "incredibly daunting".

He said he cannot remember an opposition leader who "has looked the British public in the eye and said we are going to cut public spending", but he added: "I think the British people recognise this and are crying out for someone who's going to lead them and is going to say, 'Right, we are all in this together, we've got to take these steps together'."
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby lightstalker » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:15 am

rickshaw92 wrote:
Gordon is a wanker. If we are going to have a Gordon in number 10 why not Gordon Ramsey?

I'd feel sorry for his speech writer
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby lightstalker » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 am

but anyhow....
Labour can fuck off and so can the toffee nosed wind bags in the Conservative seat. England needs someone like Sarah Palin to bring some spunk back into Parliament instead of the usual bunch of sexually frustrated nose pickers. Either that or an Irishman
The world would be a much cleaner place if blind people used brooms instead of canes
lightstalker
Grief Tourist

Postby Aryan » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Potatoes!
The battlefield is the only proper school of the surgeon
-Hippocrates
Aryan
BFCus Regularus

Postby Retard » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Terms and Conditions "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other..."

Most of the posts here seem to be as above? Luckily most gun owning Retards end up shooting themselves in the mouth, foot, balls etc. so go ahead and tool up you 'pricks'. Oh dear, it must be contaminating me already so I'll sign off and go back to reading my Guardian and converse with normal people again.
[You see that's what we are allowed to do in a Democracy like the UK]

As an aside it's amusing to see how last year some of us thought Lib Dem Vince Cable was on the side of the Angels. He went to the dark side pretty quickly, now they are the government!
Retard

Postby Woodsman » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Retard wrote: Luckily most gun owning Retards end up shooting themselves in the mouth, foot, balls etc. so go ahead and tool up you 'pricks'.

Your nickname is accurate.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Postby coldharvest » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Retard wrote:Terms and Conditions "You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other..."

I don't think I've ever posted anything but that.......you cunt.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe