USCG 9/11/09 home land security training exercise

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

USCG 9/11/09 home land security training exercise

Postby milty » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

The armed branch of the DOT conducts a training exercise near the Pentagon and terrorizes the public! Well, the press anyway. Just proves that you cant teach common sense. I don't have much respect for the USCG. Few in there ranks have impressed me. They do have cool paint jobs on their helo's and their rescue swimmer program is kick ass. I'm extremely unimpressed with their handling of the US merchant marine and now, their homeland security efforts. The USCG is spread to thin to be effective. What is their specialty? home land security? the US merchant marine? Drug enforcement? maritime search and rescue? maybe its just pissing people off( that's one thing they excel at) apparently its all of the above. I give full credit and support to the guy's in the USCG ranks, but come on guys wheres the leader ship? somebody has to dream up these exercises. Somebody has to OK them. How much shit could a dipshit shit if a dipshit could shit shit???
milty

Re: USCG 9/11/09 home land security training exercise

Postby Woodsman » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:25 am

Fuckers saved my life when I was 8 years old. I will never dis the USCG. End of story.
Life is short. Eat, Drink & Be Merry!
Woodsman
BFCus Regularus

Re: USCG 9/11/09 home land security training exercise

Postby milty » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Stick with what your good at.
milty

Return to Black Flag Cafe