Honduras: Zelaya's gone back

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Honduras: Zelaya's gone back

Postby Penta » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:34 pm

The president's back in Honduras, apparently in a UN building in Tegucigalpa. I wonder if the goons will try to arrest him there.

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNew ... JY20090921

But the UN now denies he's in their building, acc to a flash on BBC site.
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Re: Honduras: Zelaya's gone back

Postby Penta » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 pm

So President Zelaya, his family and his cabinet are in the Brazilian embassy along with a skeleton Brazilian embassy staff. Power, water and phones have been cut off. It's surrounded by the military, who have also occupied the residences around it, and they are not allowing any supplies in.

A state of emergency has been declared, the constitution suspended, and there's a curfew in force.

There are lots of reports of violence and intimidation by the police and army.

Radio Globo Honduras is still transmitting on the internet, but they say there's military outside their building, looking as if they're preparing to take it.
http://www.radioglobohonduras.com/
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm

I can hardly wait for the harsh Cuba-like blockade and embargoes the US will be putting on the freedom destroyers in Hondo.......LOfuckin'L.

The fat fucker in charge of the Junta said "I insist that the courts are waiting so he can present himself there and pay for the crimes he committed".
what crimes did Zelaya commit?
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby XpatBubba » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 am

Woah! Hold the phones. I am not really sure if I am reading English correctly, I have been gone a long time. Going back to San Pedro on Saturday. Zelaya is as crooked as it gets. He was part of a murder of 17 workers on his fathers farm, he has been facilitating the transfer of plane-fulls of coke from Venezuela, and routing them thru Utila, this is all common knowledge for us with boots on the ground. Zelaya had 30 over million Limperas stuffed in every drawer in his office! This is a bad dude. 85% of Hondurans support the removal of Zelaya, you wont see that on CNN (Chavez News Network). You cant get 85% of Hondurans to agree that a football is round or anything else for that matter, they agree on this.
Zelaya said if anybody tries to remove him again "It will be a bloodbath", classy Mel, real classy. I believe the guy. People are going to die.
Michaletti was appointed thru the democratic process as interim president because he was the President of Congress. Michaletti is not a military guy. There was no military coup. The facts are all twisted up on this one and the media is to blame. The Obama administration is on the wrong side of this one, no doubt about it. I fear for my life if this asshole gets back into power and so should anybody with two centavos to rub together in SPS, La Cieba, and just about every Bay Islander.
Mel Zelaya is a machismo matchete swinging leftist ALBA member who is proud to have alligned himself with Evo, Castro. Ortega & Chavez, they have his back. Who has mine? Sure as hell not Comrade Hillary Clinton and the current presidential administration.
This is scary.
XpatBubba

Postby Penta » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:45 am

XpatBubba wrote:Ortega & Chavez, they have his back. Who has mine? Sure as hell not Comrade Hillary Clinton and the current presidential administration.
This is scary.

From the gun forum:
Want to show guns.....cant figure out how........sucks
AK, WASR & Chinese Norico MAC-90
870 Marine Magnum 12 GA
Ruger Mini-14 Ranch rifle
a safe fulla pistols, autos & wheelies and a boatload of Mausers & Moisn Nagants, of course .22 rimfires

And you're scared of a few peaceful protesters calling for the return of the elected president?
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby XpatBubba » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 am

That is a big 10-4
That hardware does me no good in Honduras. Unlike the States, Honduran citizens do not have the God given right to keep and bear arms. All of my firearms are 100% legal and when in the States I shoot every Saturday, usually with some like minded cop buddies. Yea, I am scared of the lil guy charging out of the bush with his warisamba or matchete. Scared because unlike in fantasy land, it happens all the time. Like Friday for instance, another dead Gringo. I knew Steve Jazz, he got killed what, 6 months ago, under Zelaya's reign of terror. I am glad I am a fairly imposing 6'1 250lb kinda rough looking gringo or I would be even more scared.
I dont carry in Honduras. In Florida, you would be pissing in the wind to try and get this farm boy away from his gun. My cold dead hands sweetheart, my cold dead hands. I guess that is not very European of me huh? To each their own. I am off to get a big rare steak and drink a Budwieser before it is back to baliadas & Salva Vida's
When was the last time you were in CA by the way? The boots on the ground sing another tune.
XpatBubba

Postby Penta » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:05 am

XpatBubba wrote:God given right to keep and bear arms.

It was God? Who knew? How come s/he gives a right in some places but not others? Perhaps it's because you have God on your side. ;)

Yea, I am scared of the lil guy charging out of the bush with his warisamba or matchete. Scared because unlike in fantasy land, it happens all the time.... Zelaya's reign of terror.

But you choose to live there, right? So who's responsible? You, the lil guy with the machete, Zelaya or God?

When was the last time you were in CA by the way?

It's been a while. We go to South America mostly.

The boots on the ground sing another tune.

But whose boots? That's the question.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby coldharvest » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:15 am

Penta wrote:
XpatBubba wrote:God given right to keep and bear arms.

It was God? Who knew? How come s/he gives a right in some places but not others? Perhaps it's because you have God on your side. ;)

God's on the side with the most spank.
I know the law. And I have spent my entire life in its flagrant disregard.
coldharvest
Abdul Rahman

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:50 am

I'll take Bubba's word for it, his religious proclivities (or lack of, he may be an atheist who's used a popular turn of phrase) won't colour my understanding of what he says from where it's at.

I mean, certain folk are willing to take a muslim's view in Afghanistan every single time, blindly, without question, and I do mean blindly. What's good for Mohammed will do for Jesus.

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 am

I'm wondering about the interpretation of the rules. We can slag each other off as much as we like as long as there are no names, is that it? So I have to assume, since that's what you keep doing. And if I follow suit, where does that get us?
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Penta wrote:I'm wondering about the interpretation of the rules. We can slag each other off as much as we like as long as there are no names, is that it? So I have to assume, since that's what you keep doing. And if I follow suit, where does that get us?

I know what you're up to, you're going after a new poster who has the cheek to disagree with your googled version of events in Honduras, by the very fact that he's on the ground there and calling it different. So, you go after him, even as far as dipping into the Gun forum to call him a "pussy". I deleted your trolling there, purely because that's the one forum here where people are civil to each other, it is a common-interest forum that is bullshit free, and that's how it will stay as long as I moderate it - have you got that? When you get sussed there you go for bubba and mock his (alleged) religious beliefs on this sub-forum.

You're trying to push him off the board by seeing if he'll snap and fuck off in a huff, all because he's the fly in the Penta/Honduras ointment. I have broken my silence to you so this is flagged up, because even if Bubba is wrong about most of what he says (and you can only be between 1% - 99% wrong on any issue as the logical world is not absolute, there is some truth in every utterance we all make), he is a new poster who is in a DP, and this place sorely needs posters like that, and less like you.

Now, I am going to put you firmly back in the online box I have labelled "CUNT - Do Not Open"

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

flipflop wrote:I know what you're up to

Mindreader, are you?

I deleted your trolling there, purely because that's the one forum here where people are civil to each other

YOU are accusing ME of not being civil. That's a laugh.
And yes, you deleted my post there, so I put it here, same difference (since it was making the connection between 2 of his posts, one here, one there). Ultra Swain doesn't apparently feel the need to censor perfectly respectable posts just because he doesn't like the poster.

You're trying to push him off the board

And that's another laugh. I've never tried to push anyone off the board. Remember this thread, where you tried to push young Shujaa and Koevoet off the board (and apparently succeeded with Koevoet)?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45297&start=0
Perhaps you should think twice before trying to tar me with your failings: being rude, pushing people off, not wanting to discuss things ... Any more?

I have broken my silence to you so this is flagged up

Can I expect you to do the same every time you're a bit pissed off with me? Because there's not much point in my keeping to my side of the deal YOU wanted, if you're going to keep breaking it. You were the one who was never going to speak to me again, and I agreed to go along too as there was no chance of you agreeing to try to be civil, which, if you recall, is all I asked. I've kept out of numerous whole threads because you would have taken anything I said as directed specifically at you and lost your rag again. Why should I deny myself if you won't?
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Yeah, when a new guy posts pictures of his family and kids having fun on a sub-forum you yourself profess to despise and never use, and then you turn up suddenly and call him a pussy, then fuck yeah, I'll "moderate" your trolling arse. Don't like it? Then don't fucking do it, that's how the gun forum works, what Swain and the others do is their own business. NO-ONE has complaned about mine or Hitoru's stewardship of a very lively and fun sub-forum, just a time-wasting, washed up old turd like you. If you think I'm being unfair why not send yet another of your countless whining pms about me to RYP, Kurt, CH or whoever, I couldn't give a flying fuck if they turf me as a mod or not. This place is not my whole life, but I think you need time away from it, you're batshit crazy and the most spite-filled old shit on here.

As for the rest, those other new cunts came on swinging like big men giving it the large one at me - I never touched them, although in the young feller's case I apologised to him personally as I didn't know he was so young and felt bad about what I said to him, he accepted that manfully, and credit to him for it, and is a fine young lad to have about. The fact he hasn't posted lately is not down to me, because I practically begged him to hang around as he might learn good stuff on here, he said he would.

The other Afrikaaner cunt was a troll and a pussy (a real one, not just someone who disagreed with me) and he ran out like the little bitch he was. I'd bet a house on him being "Johnno" from a few years back, who gave it large, I called it on in the real world and he never showed up to suffer the biggest kicking he was ever going to get in his whole fucking pathetic excuse of a life, lucky for him. But hey, the internet tough guy was a no-show in the big bad real world. They come they go, I'm still here, don't you just fucking love it, you sanctimonious cunt?

Bubba has been neither to you, his crime was to disagree, with reasoned argument, with your usual cock-cheese about somewhere you know the square root of fuck all about, and where he happens to live. But you chased him down to a place where you're not exactly welcome, a forum that you scoff at regularly, just to have a pop, and for no other reason, you were being a trolling cunt, and I fragged your poxy post. Boo fucking hoo.

You're a prize cunt, always were, always will be, now go and fuck yourself, really just fuck away off - and stop pm-ing me, I'm not interested in one fucking atom about you, your thoughts, anything.

Cheers dickhead
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Penta » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 pm

You need to try to calm down. It can't be healthy to get so exercised over nothing.

flipflop wrote:Yeah, when a new guy posts pictures of his family and kids having fun on a sub-forum

I saw no happy kids in your forum. Just the post I quoted above, where he didn't know how to post pictures.

NO-ONE has complaned about mine or Hitoru's stewardship of a very lively and fun sub-forum, just a time-wasting, washed up old turd like you.

I have complained? I don't think so. I think you're beginning to imagine things.

If you think I'm being unfair why not send yet another of your countless whining pms about me to RYP, Kurt, CH or whoever

I don't; and which "countless whining pms about you" would those be? More fevered imaginings (and paranoid now)? If I had, how would you know? Do you read my Private Messages to other people? Someone told me once that moderators can: I didn't think any of you would sink so low (except in very special circs: HWSNBN, perhaps, or after Yorick died).

with reasoned argument

Really? That was reasoned argument? Blimey. Here and on the main forum thread he was spouting fallacies faster than even I could count. But fair enough, he's new, he doesn't have to satisfy Mr Logic at every turn.

stop pm-ing me

More imaginings. We've had a total of 4 PM exchanges as far as I can tell over however many years it's been, 2 initiated by you, 2 by me. So don't try to make out I'm stalking you.

Deep breaths. And a nice cup of tea. I remember Afghan tea as being rather good.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby flipflop » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:09 am

You're priceless, I've never initiated one pm to you the whole five years I've been on this board. As for the whining pms - that was a guess, and now I've got the answer I needed from your squawking reply, you dumb bastard. And no, mods can't read pms. Paranoia? Oh yes, you've got an acute case of it.

Why not get Koevoet back by pm? I'm sure you'd have a lot to say to a mercenary ex-apartheid kaffer killer, sticking up for him like that so bravely. Just don't blame me when he fucks off in a huff after coldharvest rips him a new arsehole, like he did the last time, before I even got near him. But why let the truth get in the way of crowd pleasing Penta performance?

We can add outright lying to your BFC curriculum vitae:

Lying
Stalker
Cunt
Yacht
Know nothing
Do nothing
Done nothing
Pimms
Lemonade
Saggy baps
20 Benson & Hedges
Google
Wannabe
Will never be

That just about covers it

Ta ta chuck, back in the box you go

Cheers
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Next

Return to Black Flag Cafe