The UK: Teaching Girls to Hate Men, Now at 5 Years Old!

The Black Flag Cafe is the place travelers come to share stories and advice. Moderated by Robert Young Pelton the author of The World's Most Dangerous Places.

Moderator: coldharvest

Re: The UK: Teaching Girls to Hate Men, Now at 5 Years Old!

Postby flipflop » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:58 am

Anastasia de Waal, director of family and education at the think-tank Civitas

You couldn't make it up, I wonder what she looks like?

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby flipflop » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:02 am

Phwooooooar!!!!! Posh totty! I wonder if she likes a bit of rough, eh lads?

I wonder how many middle class homes she interferes in? Oh, that's right, people like Anasthesia - the middle classes - don't go in for vulgar oik pastimes like using the wife as a football of a Friday night. They're propa edumacated, with lots of cestificates n that guv, beggin yer pardon n that loik

Cheers
Patriots always talk of dying for their country, and never of killing for their country - Bertrand Russell
flipflop
Cuntus Maximus

Postby Caliban » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:45 pm

flipflop wrote:
I wonder how many middle class homes she interferes in? Oh, that's right, people like Anasthesia - the middle classes - don't go in for vulgar oik pastimes like using the wife as a football of a Friday night. They're propa edumacated, with lots of cestificates n that guv, beggin yer pardon n that loik

Cheers

They do. But they keep it behind closed doors. Civilised,like.
"If you sit still the birds shit on you, even Buddha, life's short so get out there and do something"
"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?" Snoopy
Caliban
Oeconomus Cum Vagus

Postby nowonmai » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 pm

No wonder families are falling apart if only de Waal's forces are holding them together. What council house tenants need is a bit more covalent bonding - like taking the missus to the footy instead of using her as one.
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby marie-angelique » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 am

nowonmai wrote:No wonder families are falling apart if only de Waal's forces are holding them together. What council house tenants need is a bit more covalent bonding - like taking the missus to the footy instead of using her as one.

most excellent. happy friday :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby nowonmai » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 am

marie-angelique wrote:
nowonmai wrote:No wonder families are falling apart if only de Waal's forces are holding them together. What council house tenants need is a bit more covalent bonding - like taking the missus to the footy instead of using her as one.

most excellent. happy friday :)

For fuck's sake pay attention woman, it's quite clearly Saturday.

I'm going for a ride and will check on my Turkeys - fattening up for Xmas.

Happy Saturday!
nowonmai
BFCus Regularus

Postby rickshaw92 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 pm

flipflop wrote:Image

Phwooooooar!!!!! Posh totty! I wonder if she likes a bit of rough, eh lads?

Cheers

I wouldent mind givin her the ole rickshaw92 wham bam yee haw with a double tap and a triple twist if ya know what I mean.
Im reallly fuclimg pissed but fespite that I can still hit a tarfet at 1000m plus. mayVRVe bnot tonight but it qint beyond the wit if man. Nowhammy.
rickshaw92
Pikey Bastard

Postby marie-angelique » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:08 am

nowonmai wrote:For fuck's sake pay attention woman, it's quite clearly Saturday.

I'm going for a ride and will check on my Turkeys - fattening up for Xmas.

Happy Saturday!

keep the rubber side down and happy saturday back :)
"Give me control of your TV and I could have you sticking bullets in the backs of peoples heads within a month." nowonmai

"anything you say sounds dirty to me."
marie-angelique
Coonass

Postby SRR » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 am

nowonmai wrote:What council house tenants need is a bit more covalent bonding - like taking the missus to the footy instead of using her as one.

The tough part, Mr. Mai, is that some people are more than willing to fabricate stuff about their partner in order to save face or save whatever "reputation" they thought they had. In spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Some people are even capable of lying to themselves.

....and as Sri said, innocent parties get stuck in the middle. I'd prefer to leave proper educating out of this, personally. Let people learn only when they have to.
"May these times be the stone that sharpens our steel." - السيد الحصاد
SRR
Hippie Dangerous

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:38 am

It goes against Darwinian selection to resist domestic violence. If a woman is willing to be beaten up every now and then, she has more choices of a partner, which helps guarantee reproductive success. I would be willing to bet that societies with more domestic violence, and fewer laws (or enforcement of laws) against it have higher birth rates. Not sure where to get those kinds of stats, though, since those countries where domestic violence is more acceptable probably don't have as many police reports about it.

SRR wrote:The tough part, Mr. Mai, is that some people are more than willing to fabricate stuff about their partner in order to save face or save whatever "reputation" they thought they had. In spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Some people are even capable of lying to themselves.

It's not just the need to fabricate reasons why you should leave a partner, the point is making sure that women don't consider domestic violence a reason to leave. For instance, I once got two black eyes in a minor car accident (I wasn't driving) in the USA, and for weeks, women would approach me saying things like, "You don't have to put up with abuse." In Central America, I see women with similar injuries probably caused by domestic violence, and no one says anything. If young girls are given the tools to accept domestic violence as part of a loving relationship - for instance, keeping discussion of its negative aspects out of the schools - then as women they will (1) be less likely to report domestic violence, or leave their partners, and (2) be less likely to discuss alternatives to domestic violence with injured women. It's not about "lying to yourself" so much, as just learning to accept a beating every now and then as a positive aspect of your society that helps increase the birth rate. Most religions with a focus on reproduction advocate beating women for this reason. Governments hoping to increase their populations should follow suit.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Postby Penta » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 am

So now slowing population increase is in the interests of every government in the world we can expect domestic violence to fade away, just fade away ... ? ;)
Shes never interfered with me. I have no complaints about her.
Same here.
Mega ditto.
I met her once and I found her to be a nice lady. Not kookey in any way.
Penta has always been gracious, kind and very sane in all my interactions with her.
Penta
Ruby Tuesday

Postby friendlyskies » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:02 pm

Penta wrote:So now slowing population increase is in the interests of every government in the world we can expect domestic violence to fade away, just fade away ... ? ;)

Well, if women just leave their partners every time they get a well-deserved ass kicking for being passive aggressive (how dare she tell me to put the toilet seat down after I pee!) then I guess we'll have less domestic violence and fewer children, yes. I'm OK with that, but all these people fretting about immigration from pro-domestic-violence countries, or the top-heavy future of social security, may not be.
"4 cylinder Camaro=communism" El Presidente

"You can smoke salmon but it's not quite the same as smoking heroin." nanuq
friendlyskies
Vata Loca

Previous

Return to Black Flag Cafe